Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2009 Mazda series 2 RX8 Sport

Old 06-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seabass20329 has disabled reputation
Default 2009 Mazda series 2 RX8 Sport

Name: Sebastian Pensinger
Means of contact: SeabassGuitar20329@gmail.com
Price: $16,000

Description: 2009 RX8 Sport. Just coming up on 60,000 miles. Completely stock, just fitted with new rotors and pads on all four corners 2 months ago. 2009 was the first year for the restyling of the RX8, which included a stiffer chassis, slightly different side vents, improved rear suspension geometry, and most importantly, a series 2 Renesis engine, which included an extra oil injector in each rotor housing which solved the infamous lubrication issues that plagued the series 1 Renesis.

Another great thing about '09; this was the last year that traction control was not required for USDM vehicles. So this vehicle came out of the dealership equipped with ABS, limited slip diff, and no traction control. I've been driving this car semi-daily since late February of this year, and I can attest that if provoked, this car can be super tail happy in the best way. Steering input is incredibly responsive, and while the ride isn't harsh, it's so easy to feel exactly what the front tires are doing. All this combined, it's a very easy vehicle to drive, and if you want to find a place to slide it around a bit, controlling it is almost instantly second nature. If you've never driven a rotary engine before, it really is a unique experience compared to piston engines. Operation is very smooth, especially since these cars come from the factory with a carbon fiber driveshaft.

The only reason I'm getting rid of this car is gas mileage. I've been in a pinch for finances lately, and having two ridiculous sports cars just doesn't make sense. (btw, if you're interested, I'll also be listing the STi in the background of these pics once I can get some recent pictures of it). Trying to sell both, put some money in the bank, and buy something relatively quick and cheap to hold me off for a while. Anyway, that's enough about me. I'm pretty firm on the price, but if you want to try to negotiate I'll entertain any offers, just please don't be upset if you get turned down. The only downside worth listing at this point is that before I bought this car, it had 50,000 miles on it, and two accidents on it's carfax. Naturally before I purchased it, I questioned the current owner about these accidents. The first accident involved the first owner, and he admitted that having bought the car used himself, did not know what the first accident entailed. However, the second accident was caused by the second owner, which involved him sliding slightly off the road in the rain, and getting a minor dent in the fender, which he had replaced by a dealership. Before I bought this car, the unknown first accident scared me a bit, but I've checked out the frame and everything else I could look at on a lift over and over again and can find no trace of any accident, so it must have been either expertly repaired, or incredibly minor as well. Driving this car, there is no sense of anything being "wrong" or "about to break." Every morning I fire it up, it feels like getting into a brand new car.

OH! Almost forgot. The rims in these pictures are the winter rims, which have some damage on them, but included in this sale are the summer R3 rims, with tires, which are a slightly darker shade of grey with a different spoke pattern and are in immaculate shape.

Pictures:

Old 06-11-2013, 07:24 PM
The Rotary MadMax

labman has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2009 Mazda series 2 RX8 Sport

Good luck, low mileage for most RX8's you find. Nice and stock too.

But that's a hefty price, I work at CarMax and we sold a 2009 White, Manual and Nav with 58k yesterday for quite a bit less ...
Old 06-12-2013, 04:19 AM
Registered Member

Seabass20329 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2009 Mazda series 2 RX8 Sport

Just going by what I see other models with similar mileage going for on auto trader and such. And like I said, I'd definitely be open to any offers. Only trying to avoid low ballers and the like