Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2008 Civic Si Sedan

Old 09-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
talonman has disabled reputation
Default 2008 Civic Si Sedan

Name: Jordan
Means of Contact: Pm or Email - nadroj6966@hotmail.com
Trades?: No thank you
Price: 19.5

Description:

I am looking into selling my car. Car is wonderful! Have enjoyed having it just looking for a scooby snack . Car is Factory Nighthawk Black Pearl. There are 2 very small dings in the vehicle. 1 on the roof ( maybe from acorn?? You know how that goes), and 2 by the gas cap door ( shopping cart?). Car runs amazing. Have had the oil changed every time at the dealer with all records until my latest where I changed to synthetic. Coming up on 25k miles . Price is very firm being I have to pay off the loan and get another daily. If you choose to do a loan through your bank let me know and we can go from there. Any questions please fell free to ask. Thanks for viewing! Now help me go back to boost

O and for the record. Every pic was taking with my camera phone..Love the lg Vu. Go get one!

Go to my photobucket for pics.

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/talonman_2007/

Last edited by talonman; 10-02-2009 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Link to pics
Old 09-30-2009, 03:35 PM
Registered Member

lilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 Civic Si Sedan

BUMP 4 JORDAN..
Old 09-30-2009, 03:37 PM
Registered member

Thanks bro.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:42 PM
Registered member

Bumppp
Old 10-01-2009, 04:36 AM
Registered member

Bump for my day off
Old 10-01-2009, 06:02 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Just a couple questions.

Come with navigation?

It is HIGHLY unlikely you will get anywhere CLOSE to that. Probably like 15k.

I bought my BRAND NEW 09 SI w/ Navigation and any color choice I wanted, for 20,200 in June.

They are trying to move any they have left for the 2010's that will soon be coming in.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Just a couple questions.

Come with navigation?

It is HIGHLY unlikely you will get anywhere CLOSE to that. Probably like 15k.

I bought my BRAND NEW 09 SI w/ Navigation and any color choice I wanted, for 20,200 in June.

They are trying to move any they have left for the 2010's that will soon be coming in.

No Navii. I realize that. Im not pressed on selling it just seeing if I could get it. There are a few other mods for it being that price. So thanks for knocking..I love haters
Old 10-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by talonman
No Navii. I realize that. Im not pressed on selling it just seeing if I could get it. There are a few other mods for it being that price. So thanks for knocking..I love haters
I'm not hating, I'm asking simple questions trying to figure out why your price is so high.

Without navigation, 09 SI's (again in any color) are going for around 18,500.

And if there are a couple other "mods" would you please list them? I'm sure those play may play a factor in buyer interest, being that much of Honda warranties are void by any additions on the new cars.

But, I guess I understand if you are looking for the perfect dumbass to buy it for that price. I was trying to get to the bottom of why it IS that high, and letting you know about current market price...for brand new.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Registered member

I would love to see the sticker on that 09 thats going for 18.5. Look if you dont like the price GTFO..no one is holding a gun to your head.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
I'm not hating, I'm asking simple questions trying to figure out why your price is so high.

Without navigation, 09 SI's (again in any color) are going for around 18,500.

And if there are a couple other "mods" would you please list them? I'm sure those play may play a factor in buyer interest, being that much of Honda warranties are void by any additions on the new cars.

But, I guess I understand if you are looking for the perfect dumbass to buy it for that price. I was trying to get to the bottom of why it IS that high, and letting you know about current market price...for brand new.
Yesss, let me in the dealership I can go get a 09 Si for 18.5. I will go buy one! Not saying it's not true, just saying let me know where!

Originally Posted by talonman
I would love to see the sticker on that 09 thats going for 18.5. Look if you dont like the price GTFO..no one is holding a gun to your head.
GLWS, maybe some better pics could help you too!

Quick Reply: 2008 Civic Si Sedan