Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2007 Sentra SER Spec V

Old 02-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lilhatch89 has disabled reputation
Default 2007 Sentra SER Spec V

Name: Jonathon
Means of contact: 336-830-3514
Asking $5,000 obo

For Sale 2007 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec for sale. Bigger 2.5 Altima Engine with the 6 Speed manual Transmission, Car Drives great, no ticks, knocks or smoke. Oil and filter has always been changed every 4k to 5k. Does not use any oil. Plugs were replaced and the Serpentine belt was change this past summer. Car is Powder white, Black interior with red stitching. Body is straight with zero Dents or dings. A few rock chips here and there but nothing to noticeable. Clean title in hand. Car has been Lowered on Tein lowering springs, to give it a better stance, about a 1.5” drop. Fresh alignment was completed after the install. Still handles and Drives great just as it should. Being that this is an SE-R spec V it does have the Larger Front Brakes and the rotors have been upgraded to cross drilled and slotted style. The Stereo, was Professionally installed, Installed an aftermarket control unit to keep the Factory Information Screen in good working order. . All the speakers are the Factory Rockford Fosgate Speakers as well as the AMP. Stereo sounds great. Cold AC and Hot Heat. Car Does have 197k It was my daily Driver back and forth to work. Mostly highway. NADA is $6200 with 197K. Factor in the Upgraded parts, I believe my asking is a fair price. I am open to Reasonable offers. This car is 100% sound, no ticks, taps, knocks, leaks, or smoke. It does not use any Oil. Female Driven its entire life, and has never been smoked in. Its a great Daily Driver Perfect for the first time Driver.

The Goods -
• Tein Lowering Springs 1.8” drop (factory springs included)
• New OEM SE-R Spec V Struts and Shocks installed 8 months ago
• Jensen Indash Navagation head Unit with Bluetooth and Hands Free. (Factory Rockford Fosgate unit included)
• Drag DR35 18” Wheels with 205/40/r18 Kuhomo Tires. (Two Extra Tires Included)
• Upgraded Cross Drilled Rotors Installed in August (Factory Rotors included, Will need to be turned)
• New Brake Pads Installed in August
• Windows tinted to 30% with lifetime warranty.
• New battery Installed in January, Warranty with Advance auto parts
• New OEM SE-R Floor mats (Originals will be included, and need cleaning)
• New NGK Iridium Plugs installed in September
• new belts installed in July

The bad-
• Few rock Chips in the paint, Hardly noticeable

Overall, I would not hesitate to drive this car cross country. It’s a pretty Rare Trim level that has been well taken care of. My wife has Daily driven this car back and forth to work for the past 5 years. Her route is all highway. I am more then happy to show a map quest showing the quickest, most direct route to her place of employment to prove the miles are mostly all highway.