Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2007 Civic SI Coupe

Old 10-28-2009, 01:13 PM
TRU
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2007 Civic SI Coupe

I've got a 2007 Civic SI Coupe for sale. It's the electron blue color. It was bought as is, and has 42K miles. It has:
-HFP Kit
-HFP Wheels
-Tein S-Tech Springs
-Red CTR Badges
-APEXi World Sport 2 Cat Back
-Weathertech Rain Gaurd things
-Ray's Blue Anodized Lug Nuts
-CTR Aluminum Ball Shift Knob

It MAY have a short shifter and header. I haven't gotten around to looking, but it was bought as is from work (car came in as a trade-in). Asking $18,000 OBO. Not looking for trades for this car at this time, only trades on my Lexus. I'm located in Newport News, near Fort Eustis. Best way to get in touch with me is through PM's here. Thanks,

Nick

Last edited by TRU; 10-28-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell
Default Re: 2007 Civic SI Coupe

that car used to come to my dealership all the time...It has new syncro's for 3rd and 4th... new condensor and a bunch of new shit... car is almost like new... Guy came in right before it was out of warranty and had EVERYTHING UNDER THE SON fixed.... smart guy. lol

New sub, new audio display... man the list keeps going and going.

well taken car of, most services done at my work.. I know the car because of the wheels, lugs and the oem optional front lip but not the remainder of the kit.

glws that is worth every penny... BTW still carries a engine/trans warranty till 50k or 5 years
Old 10-28-2009, 04:41 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

not trying to jack your thread but figured it would help to know a little more about the car
Old 10-28-2009, 05:06 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cpt. Non-Spell
not trying to jack your thread but figured it would help to know a little more about the car
What do you want to know? It was bought from my work as a trade in. I haven't gotten around to seeing about the header yet. It has a brand new inspection. Car is in VERY good condition. I've been out of the Honda game for a couple of years, so it's taking a while for me to get back haha.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Originally Posted by TRU
What do you want to know?
I don't need to know anything. lol.... If you look in my prior post you will see that I put some info on the car. I was saying sorry for posting things about the car in your thread but I figured it would be helpful information
Old 10-29-2009, 09:26 AM
TRU
Registered Member

I appreciate it. That was info that I was unaware of.

The car runs great and is a blast to drive!
Old 10-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

pics not working, I just see red x's
Old 10-31-2009, 12:33 PM
TRU
Registered Member

I will try to upload them again on TinyPic when i get off work tonight.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:43 PM
TRU
Registered Member

UP