Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited

Old 11-12-2013, 03:35 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silviakid2790 has disabled reputation
Default 2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited

Name: Zach
Means of contact: PM or call/text 919-208-4053
Price: $14,800

Description:

Up for sale is my 2006 Toyota 4Runner with the Limited package. First things first, the only reason for selling is because I have recently acquired a company work truck, which leaves this sitting for the majority of the time. I would like to free up some funds because it is not being used regularly.

This car needs nothing. It is in SUPERB condition both mechanically and cosmetically. I have worked in the automotive detail industry for over 7 years so rest assured that this car has been well taken care of. I never allow it to get dirty. It stays extremely clean inside and out at all times. Now on to the specs and features:

-4.7L 2UZ-FE V8 Engine
-4 wheel drive option
-134,490 miles (will go up slightly as I will still drive it occasionally on the weekends)
-Gray leather seats (heated, power, with position memory for 2 drivers)
-Gray carpet
-Custom exhaust (3-inch mandrel bent pipe, Magnaflow muffler, side exit. Work done by RJ’s Custom Piping in Raleigh. Isn't obnoxious sounding, sounds great with little to no highway drone)
-LED interior and license plate lights
-Michelin LTX A/S tires (full size spare with brand new Michelin tire and matching wheel)

This 4runner has a CLEAN Carfax report with corresponding maintenance records. Major maintenance was performed recently at 107k miles (transfer case serviced, tires serviced, engine serviced, cooling system serviced, air intake system serviced, ignition system serviced, drivetrain serviced, 4x4 front drive axle serviced, engine belts serviced, a/c system serviced). Before I purchased this 4runner, I verified that the timing belt and water pump was changed in this service as well. I have changed the oil religiously, every 5k miles, using only Mobil 1 full synthetic.

This makes for the perfect do-it-all vehicle. Whether you want the perfect first car, family car, daily driver, or weekend toy, it will serve and surpass all of your wants and needs. Toyota’s reputation and reliability speaks for itself.

I am asking $14,800. I am only asking for the payoff price. It is currently financed through Chase.

Please contact me with any questions that you may have or to set up a time to view the car. I have access to my phone literally every waking second of the day, so email LPFan9801@yahoo.com or call/text (919) 208-4053. I will respond to your inquiries ASAP.

Thank you for looking.

Old 11-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Registered member

silviakid2790 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited

up
Old 11-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Smart Dumb cats

SHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited

I'll give you 10k