Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2006 Scion TC S/C

Old 07-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BrianGSTSpyder BrianGSTSpyder
Default 2006 Scion TC S/C

Name: Brian Pietrzak
Means of contact: Cell Phone
Price: $14,500 o.b.o

Description: I'm currently looking at buying a house within the next month or so, so I would like to sell my tc a.s.a.p.

I have a super low mileage 06 scion tc. I have tons of mods done that its hard to list. I'm looking to sell as soon as possible. I can't go any lower on price because I'm asking for what I owe, I might be able to go a little lower however not too much more. The car currently has around 44,000 miles and runs great. I have posted a picture of current mileage. The car has a TRD supercharger, 9.5lbs pulley, TRD drop in air filter, Megan racing header, p-tuning 3in exhaust, TRD LSD, 9.5lbs flywheel, stage 1 street clutch. B&G Coilovers, Ingal's rear sway. Muteki SP10 18 inches on brand new Kumos with 85% tread left, AXIS Ultimate Brake Pads front and back, stainless steel brake lines, front strut bar, Ingal's ETD, legal VA window tint, Pioneer upgraded head unit, blue led swap interior lights (dash, hvac ect.) Digital Blue Boost and Oil pressure gauge. I'm sure i"m forgetting stuff. This car is fun to drive and has some peep to it. I'm going threw some rough time so I have to let it go to benefit my family so my gain is your lose. However there are a few bad things, the car was never in a accident but only a minor dent in the drivers side door and was fixed by an insurance company, the oil pressure gauge isn't wired up right and the header on there now was cracked before and rewielded., and the rear interior needs a new liner and the center console has a few holes in it on the drivers side where I tired to mount a gauge pod. Also the drivers front brake line is a stock one, it needs to be swapped with a stainless steel brake line. So thats about it if your interested in it please contact me at 757-810-3562. Thank you very much for looking.

Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 07-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BrianGSTSpyder BrianGSTSpyder
Default Re: 2006 Scion TC S/C

Bump, would like to sell before this weekend. Pass the word out there please!