Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2005 Subaru WRX STi WRB 83k Stage 2

Old 06-26-2013, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BenzBoy has disabled reputation
Default 2005 Subaru WRX STi WRB 83k Stage 2

Whats going on guys,

I recently traded in my G37 at the Porsche of Arlington dealership, and got a deal on a 2005 WRX STi. It's an amazing car, it boosts hard, handles amazingly, truly remarkable machine. I bought it less than two weeks ago, and it has 83,xxx on it, and will be going up as it's my daily. It has a FMIC, an intake, and a catback exhaust. I'm only going to be selling this car if the car and motorcycle that I want to replace it with are still for sale. I'm changing soon because my neighbors don't take kindly to the car in such a quiet neighborhood, be forewarned it's loud. I also miss the twin turbo feel, which is why I want a 335i. The car has previously been opensource tuned, and is starting to spit a little bit on the higher end of 4th, 5th, and 6th gears, so I'd take attention to that. It's probably spark plugs/coil packs, and/or the tune. Still runs good though, no CEL's or anything. Stock boost 14.5psi, also has a manual boost controller. It is wired up for subs, and has a Jenson touch screen MP3 headunit. It has the ORIGINAL BBS gold rally rims. No accidents, clean carfax, will provide. Title in hand. Car has some scratches around, and the front bumper splitter has a fair number of scratches, I'd probably repaint it. Notably, another set of rock chips behind the driver side front wheel well. Body is in great condition though, and interior is flawless. No test drives without cash in hand. Looking to sell by Sunday. Book on the car is $22,000; my price is $21,000 since you'll put in $500 on a tune, and $500 on paint touch ups for it to be a perfect car. Pretty firm on price, unless you have something nice to trade with or without cash. Cash talks though, serious offers only.

Thanks,
Habib

Let me know if ya'll have any questions. I'm located in Arlington, VA.

bhsherdil@aol.com

[ATTACH=CONFIG]167831[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]167832[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]167833[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]167834[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 2005 Subaru WRX STi WRB 83k Stage 2-image-5-.jpg   2005 Subaru WRX STi WRB 83k Stage 2-image-4-.jpg   2005 Subaru WRX STi WRB 83k Stage 2-image-7-.jpg   2005 Subaru WRX STi WRB 83k Stage 2-image-3-.jpg