Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2005 Mazda 6 5 Speed Still Under Warranty

Old 05-08-2013, 03:50 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REXsi90 has disabled reputation
Default 2005 Mazda 6 5 Speed Still Under Warranty

No 3rd party sales. Ma-dukes needs her own account.

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 05-08-2013 at 05:28 AM.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:27 AM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 2005 Mazda 6 5 Speed Still Under Warranty

Originally Posted by REXsi90
Name: Brian
Means of contact: pm or text/call (804)
Price: $8000
Mileage: 95,752 as of the last time I checked it

I'm selling my mother's blue 2005 Mazda 6. This car has nothing wrong with it; we are selling because she just bought her dream car and there is no longer any need for it. My mom was the fourth owner, and she bought it in 2010 with 65k miles on the odometer. The car still has a couple of months left on the Carmax Care Plan. It has satellite radio, but obviously you will have to buy the subscription. The car is one hundred percent stock, nothing has been done to it. It has a 3.0 liter 6 cylinder engine with a 5 speed manual transmission. There are no issues with the transmission or the motor. There is one incident that occured before we purchased the car, but it has not affected the performance/durability of the car. The paint job is in very good condition and there are no trunk leaks/mismatched panels/etc. I do have a current carfax for the buyer to look at, showing the accident in 2009. My price is 8000, which is a very fair price. If you come asking for less, you better have a very good reason for why. Don't just ask because it is vadriven and you feel like asking for less. I price my sales on here to sell, not to haggle. Here are some pictures, if you want to see more of the car, then please come take a look. Feel free to call/text me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Brian

Pictures:

Doesn't work like that-read the rules:

"No third-party threads. You need your own account to post in classifieds. This excludes vendors/sponsors."