Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2004 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX -- Stafford, VA

Old 01-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
goldshuscooby has disabled reputation
Default SOLD 2004 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX -- Stafford, VA SOLD

CAR IS SOLD!!!!

Name: Garrett
Means of contact: PM and we'll go from there.
Price: $12,500 ; NO TRADES PLEASE!

Description: Unfortunately the time has come to part with my WRX. I've owned the car for going on 4 years now where it has been nothing but good to me. It has 144,000 miles as I am typing this, but you would never know it with how well it drives. The car is no longer my daily driver, so the mileage will not change a whole lot at this point but I do drive the car at least once a week to keep it moving. Just to show how reliable it is, this past spring I drove it all the way down to Houston, TX and back to Stafford, VA in 4 days for a little road trip. So again, I have never had a single issue with the car. The only reason I am selling is I now have a job that requires a more professional vehicle. My loss will be someone's incredible gain. When I bought the car in 2008, it had 70,000 miles and all that it had as far as aftermarket parts are concerned was springs, a turboback exhaust and a blow off valve. So as you can see, in just 3 years doubled the mileage due to commuting to and from work and school. (Stafford to Richmond every week) I have slowly added a ton more aftermarket parts to make the car what it is today, fun and reliable. I will try and name every single part on the car but I would not be surprised if I miss something. I installed most of the parts myself with help from friends but any issues that came up were taken care of by IAG Performance in Maryland and I have the receipts from them to show. On to the parts list.

ENGINE:
-Deadbolt TD-05 7cm 18g turbo (Ported and Polished/Ceramic Coated)
-TurboXS Front Mount Intercooler
-P&L Big MAF Intake
-Deatschwerks 740cc Injectors
-Perrin Electronic Boost Control Solenoid (EBCS)
-Helix Downpipe (Hi-Flow Cat)
-Surewin V2 Catback Exhaust
-STi Bypass Valve (Crushed to hold more boost)
-STi Exhaust Manifold (Headers) (Ported and Polished/Ceramic Coated)
-Samco Turbo Inlet
-Mishimoto Radiator
-Mishimoto Radiator Hoses
-IAG V-Band External Wastegate Uppipe
-Tial 38mm External Wastegate
-NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs
-Optima Yellow Top Battery
-GT Spec Radiator Cooling Plate
-Redline Tuning Hood Dampeners
-Cobb Accessport (I have two maps the car was tuned for by Jorge at IAG that can be switched back and forth within minutes. One map is more conservative at 18 psi where it made 293awhp and 260 awtq on 93 octane. The other map is a little more aggressive at 21 psi where it made 305 awhp and 285 awtq on 93 octane. The more aggressive map also has launch control enabled which I have only used 3 times.)

SUSPENSION:
-BC Racing BR Series Coilovers
-24mm Whiteline Front Swaybar
-24mm Whiteline Rear Swaybar (Adjustable)
-Whiteline Heavy Duty Front Endlinks
-Whiteline Heavy Duty Rear Endlinks
-Front Strut Tower Brace
-Rear Strut Tower Brace

DRIVETRAIN:

-2006 STi 6-Speed Transmission (It had 40K on it when I had it installed at 120K)
-Exedy OEM Clutch (Brand new at 120K)
-Kartboy Short Shifter
-Kartboy Shifter Bushings
-DCCD Pro (Ability to lock the front differential like an STi can stock)

INTERIOR/ELECTRONICS:

-Plasti-dipped HVAC area (Black instead of silver now)
-JNA Accessport Holder (clips onto the AC vent)
-Armrest extension
-WRX Limited Speakers
-An AMP and A 12" Sub
-Kenwood Double Din CD/DVD Player with Garmin Navigation/Bluetooth and Ipod Connection Integrated (My favorite part of the car!!)
-Prosport Boost, Oil Pressure and Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauges (Light up Green when lights are on and White when they're off)
-ATI Clock replacement pod for the gauges
-LED Interior Map lights, Dome Light, and Trunk Light
-Custom 6-Speed Engraved Weighted Shift Knob (Weighs 400 grams)

EXTERIOR:

-Tint (VA Legal: 35% rear, 50% front and a 20% sunstrip)
-Vortex Generator (Painted flat black)
-DDM Tuning 4500K HIDs (Only a few months old)
-V-Limited Replica Lip
-Koji Modded Headlights (Painted housing flat black and took out the side amber piece. When I put the headlights back in, for some reason the highbeams are about even with the low beams now but its never bothered me because the HIDs put out a ton of light.)
-Clear Laminex on Headlights by IAG (To keep them from getting that nasty yellow haze)
-Hella Supertone Horns (Painted gold)
-Taillight Reverse Section Tinted
-STi Limited Spoiler
-STi Splitters
-STi Foglight Covers (Will come with the car but not currently on)
-STi Hoodscoop
-LED Rear License Plate Lights
-LED Reverse Lights
-Muteki Locking Lug Nuts
-All 4 Fenders Rolled and Pulled by IAG

WHEELS/TIRES:
-Hyperblack Rota Grids: 18x8.5
-235/35/18 Continental ExtremeContact DWS A/S tires

Now for a couple BAD things since I don't like to keep any secrets and I would want to know everything about a car before I buy it so I will tell you:

-The EGT gauge just started going on the fritz and I called Prosport, they said all you would have to do is replace the EGT probe and it would be good to go. I had it for 2+ years before it just started to go bad.
-The car does have some daily driver dings and scratches on it. Most were on the car when I bought it from the previous owner. The paint is in really good condition for 144,000 miles though!! It probably helped that I've washed the car almost every week and waxed it at LEAST once every couple of months.
-The side skirts could use replacing if cosmetic issues bother you. The previous owner painted them terribly and I just never tried to correct it and also the driver side skirt is popping off from the pinch weld being used as a lift point

There is also some GOOD to go along with that bad:

-I just had the car VA State inspected on 9/11/2011
-I also replaced the Oil Pressure sensor for the Oil Pressure gauge on 9/11/2011.
-Lastly, The week prior to the inspection and oil change I had the transmission fluid changed and the front passenger side axle seal replaced by PTUNING in Manassas, VA.
-The Continental tires are brand new and were just put on within the last month and have less than 500 miles on them
-The timing belt, water pump and all serpentine belts were replaced right around 100k
-A compression test was just done by PTUNING a little over a month ago, which it passed with flying colors and while the spark plugs were out I had them replaced with brand new 1step colder plugs.

All my pride and joy needs now is a new owner and driver that will take as good care of it as I have.

I am asking $12,000 (twelve thousand) for everything listed above. I may be willing to take some things off of or out of the car to lower the price but I will not part the car out or take off any power modifications because then the car would have to get retuned. Also, serious buyers ONLY!! I will not allow someone to just come look at the car so they can test drive it. If you plan on test driving it, I have no issues as long as you show me some evidence of possible payment and I will be in the car with you as you drive.

Pictures:

Last edited by goldshuscooby; 02-12-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: sold the car
Old 01-03-2012, 06:52 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: 2004 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX -- Stafford, VA

bumpp!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Registered member

rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen

damn i used to see this car all the time on 64! the pictures really dont do it any justice its so much more beautiful in person! GLWS dude
Old 01-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by rva6thgen
damn i used to see this car all the time on 64! the pictures really dont do it any justice its so much more beautiful in person! GLWS dude
I drove on 64 quite a bit for work but now I've moved back up to Stafford since finishing school, so I haven't been back down to Richmond for a few months. Thank you for the compliment thought! I hope someone else feels the same way
Old 01-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Registered member

vdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond repute

love the car i have an 02 wrx same color. bumppp
Old 01-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by vdubking
love the car i have an 02 wrx same color. bumppp
Nice Thanks for the bump!
Old 01-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Registered member

NFRap2s2k has disabled reputation

Seen this around VCU i think, and i think i did at last years east coast honda meet, sounds killer. Bump for a fellow rex owner!!
Old 01-04-2012, 06:01 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I pass this car all the time in its driveway on my way home from work and my fiance's parents house lol. Love it and my finace has actually made mention of trying t buy it before LOL
Old 01-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Hellafunctional

Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93

Bump for another guy named garrett with a wrb wrx haha, beautiful car, always loved 04s
Old 01-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Registered Member

murphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these parts

Seen this car probably two days after I sold mine. Pissed me off ha

Very clean glws

Quick Reply: 2004 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX -- Stafford, VA