Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2004 Toyota Celica GTS

Old 10-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jwebb24 has disabled reputation
Lightbulb 2004 Toyota Celica GTS

Name: Jay
Price: $3300

Description: Selling my 2004 Celica GTS. Has 270K miles and is still running strong. Bought it at the Lincoln dealership on west broad. It is an automatic and only 1 owner before me. It has a clean title and is accident free.Replaced the timing belt and battery. Selling it because I recently bought a new car. No problems with the vehicle. No warning lights or weird sounds. Engine, transmission, battery, and alternator are all in good condition. Car does have a slight tear on the drivers seat. Other than that car is very pretty and reliable. For anymore information, contact me. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails 2004 Toyota Celica GTS-img_3123.jpg   2004 Toyota Celica GTS-img_5595.jpg  
Old 10-08-2014, 08:11 PM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown
Default re: 2004 Toyota Celica GTS

This isn't Craigslist. You don't need a new post for the same car 5 days later.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:06 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 2004 Toyota Celica GTS

Originally Posted by Blown
This isn't Craigslist. You don't need a new post for the same car 5 days later.
Correct. You have ONE thread, you get to 'bump' the thread ONCE a day, which moves it to the top of the 'new posts' list of threads. Do not make new threads for the same shit, and don't try to be sneaky bumping your thread all the time. Read the rules.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vehi...2011-09-25-51/
Old 10-09-2014, 06:30 AM
Registered Member

i tried to delete my old thread since i dropped the price. I didn't know how so i just made a new one.

nobody is being sneaky. You did not know my intentions of creating a new thread so please don't assume shit. I dropped the price and did not know how to delete my first post. Im still new to this website so relax.

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 10-09-2014 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Merged
Old 10-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

LoL, first off, YOU cannot delete threads, only Moderators can. Second, nobody is getting bent, but you. Maybe you need to troll the site, read other threads, the rules, the sticky's, whatever. Spend some time looking around before trying to jump into posting. There are no repricussions associated with looking
Old 10-09-2014, 08:37 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

You should listen to nunaya's advice. Frankly, you're lucky we havent reamed you a new digital asshole already for being so ignorant.

By the way, there's an edit button if you want to change your price. Better yet, bump it with a price drop. It shows buyers how much it has come down and makes them think they're getting a better deal.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Registered Member

So this isn't a site where you can sell your vehicle & take it down when you feel like it? Im just trying to spread my ad on the web. Did not think this VaDriven site was going to have so many stuck up users going hard at a few mistakes I made. I just came here to sell this vehicle thats all.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:32 AM
Go cry to momma

Originally Posted by jwebb24
So this isn't a site where you can sell your vehicle & take it down when you feel like it? Im just trying to spread my ad on the web. Did not think this VaDriven site was going to have so many stuck up users going hard at a few mistakes I made. I just came here to sell this vehicle thats all.
Don't worry about the users, the people with the green usernames are the ones you need to worry about. That being said, no, you cannot delete threads as you see fit. The upward pointing triangle button with the exclamation point in it, at the bottom of all posts, is the REPORT button. When you need something edited that you can't edit, or a thread closed, inappropriate content, etc., you report the post. One of us will take care of the need.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of

when did the 2zzge motor have a timing belt?
Old 10-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

*Timing Chain