Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Old 04-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo
Default 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Selling my 2004 Subaru WRX STI with 128,XXX & rising as it is my daily driver. Car is completely stock except for three things 3'' straight catback, Cobb intake and a larger intercooler. New brakes pads front and rear. New inspection. For more info call or text (757)-two nine 1-nine*five one nine SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!! NO LOWBALLERS, DON'T WASTE MY TIME!! Asking $13,500 cash only!!
Attached Thumbnails 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi-image.jpg   2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi-image.jpg   2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi-image.jpg   2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi-image.jpg   2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi-image.jpg  

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi-image.jpg   2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi-image.jpg   2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi-image.jpg  

Last edited by el_cabo; 04-19-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

RoAzn757 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Your in the wrong section buddy. And why are you screaming?
Old 04-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Moved
Old 04-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Registered member

Skatingapple757 has disabled reputation

Clean STi

Last edited by Skatingapple757; 05-06-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:50 AM

JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo

No location. No vehicle history. No status of title. This is a great attempt at selling! Are you sure you want to sell it?
Nice looking vehicle! GLWS!

Last edited by JoseCuervo; 04-20-2013 at 02:50 AM. Reason: .
Old 04-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Registered Member

el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo el_cabo

No need for insults...My names Christina and the car is located in Williamsburg. Serious buyers will contact me and not have the need to insult me or my vehicle. Some people talk shit because they don't have the kind of money to spend on a good car.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:19 AM
Registered Member

Serious buyers will contact me if interested. I'm doing this post from my phone. I do not normally use VADriven that is why I'm not an expert at putting up posts on here. And, yes I am wanting to sell. Thank you for the good luck!
Originally Posted by JoseCuervo
No location. No vehicle history. No status of title. This is a great attempt at selling! Are you sure you want to sell it?
Nice looking vehicle! GLWS!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:58 AM

JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo

Originally Posted by el_cabo
No need for insults...My names Christina and the car is located in Williamsburg. Serious buyers will contact me and not have the need to insult me or my vehicle. Some people talk shit because they don't have the kind of money to spend on a good car.
Hello Christina! Jose here. No insult(s) from my end. Just pointing out some of the things people will ask you about. Thank you for the information provided (answering my questions). You are welcome on the good luck! It's a very nice vehicle and priced accordingly! If I didn't have one project caR in the works already, I would definitely be contacting you to get more info about it . Heck, even as it stands now, I'm thinking about it!!
Old 04-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

Totally understand! People will ask questions no matter what. Posted or not. If interested let me know. Haha!! Its clean and drives smooth. I love it!! Unfortunately, due to financial issues and space for my kids I do have to let it go. :-(
Originally Posted by JoseCuervo
Hello Christina! Jose here. No insult(s) from my end. Just pointing out some of the things people will ask you about. Thank you for the information provided (answering my questions). You are welcome on the good luck! It's a very nice vehicle and priced accordingly! If I didn't have one project caR in the works already, I would definitely be contacting you to get more info about it . Heck, even as it stands now, I'm thinking about it!!
Old 04-20-2013, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by el_cabo
Totally understand! People will ask questions no matter what. Posted or not. If interested let me know. Haha!! Its clean and drives smooth. I love it!! Unfortunately, due to financial issues and space for my kids I do have to let it go. :-(
PM'd!

Quick Reply: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi