Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2004 Mazdaspeed Miata Turbo 84k, FS only.

Old 07-29-2011, 08:32 PM
OCD
miata fag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD
Default 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata Turbo 84k, FS only.

Name: Chris
Means on contact: Text (five-seven-Oh) 660.6602 or PM (This means use you phone to text, not some email program, I won't respond otherwise)
Trades: No trades, please
Price: $9.5k

Description: I am selling my 2004 Mazdaspeed GT [Leather seats and door panels, stayfast cloth top instead of vinyl] miata because I have multiple miatas and need to make room for a family vehicle in the near future. No trades are being considered because I would just have another car sitting in the driveway. The car runs perfectly, no mechanical problems at all. No CELs. The tires have plenty of life in them. The A/C blows nice and cold when I use it...but its a convertible for a reason.

I bought the car last year thinking that it was what I wanted. The car is quick and sounds great, but I didnt like how the power hit all at once. I guess I wanted more of a naturally aspirated delivery to the power. Peak torque instantly is fun, but not graceful when building boost in the corners. I ended up buying a 2003 miata and put a rotrex supercharger on it a month later. The MSM makes more power, but I would rather have rotrex for personal preference. So now one has to go, and it has to be the MSM. I still owe on this, so no ridiculous low ball offers. There is no reason I am selling this other than the wife doesnt want three miatas in the driveway. If the sale takes too long I will probably take it to All Aspects for a dyno...out of curiosity rather than need.

Please contact me if you're interested. No joyrides without cash in hand.

Details:

Mileage: 82,480

Exterior Condition: 9/10 Nearly perfect except for a few rock chips on the front

Interior Condition: 9/10

Modifications:
Flyin Miata Intake upgrade
Flyin Miata O2 Signal Modifier
3 inch downpipe back custom exhaust
Prosport boost Gauge
FMIC upgrade, unsure of the brand
Harddog Deuce Chrome Roll Bar (worth over 1k new) (can lower the price and remove)
Turbosmart Bypass valve
A generic turbo timer the PO installed that I disconnected because the car doesnt need it to cool the turbo. Its just a cool-guy add on thrown in if you want it.

Service:
All engine oil changes have been done with mobil 1 5w30 every three months, far sooner than the mileage needed it.
Transmission filled with Motorcraft full synthetic manual transmission fluid about 3k ago.
Rear differential fluid just changed around 70k.

Issues
: The only problem the car has is the antenna. A buddy thought he was going to be nice and take the car to get washed when he borrowed it. Went through an automatic car was with the radio on. The antenna didnt survive the wash. I can swap the fully functional one I have from my 03 if this is an issue and the offer isnt too low.
The top does have a small tear in the top near the rear window.
A relative borrowed the car without permission last october and she got into a fender bender on the passenger side. I took it to Joey at Stock or Modified and he fixed her right up. The car drove just fine, the extent of the damage was cosmetic. She was driven home 4 days later. I can take pictures of any portion of the car or you can see for yourself that SoM does not cut corners.

EDIT: Price dropped to $9,500 W/O black housing lights, replaced with the silver housing ones from my other NB132693.
Pictures: Please PM me for more detailed pictures

If you dont like the price or dont think its reasonable, move on. Sorry for the large pictures. If you need to see any image reduced, then look at the monitor from across the room.

Last edited by OCD; 02-24-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:31 AM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata Turbo 84k, FS only.

Up for you man. Legit dude, GLWS.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:42 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

car looks great i wish i had another turbo car
Old 08-01-2011, 05:08 AM
OCD
miata fag

Thanks, I wish I could keep it! Still trying to convince the wife that she needs this car.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:10 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by OCD
Thanks, I wish I could keep it! Still trying to convince the wife that she needs this car.
you wife needs a full sized sedan in her life
Old 08-01-2011, 12:50 PM
OCD
miata fag

I would be happy with a nice sedan, but she seems to think we need the biggest Tundra they can make.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:05 AM
OCD
miata fag

bump
Old 08-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Registered member

Mokin has disabled reputation

awesome.. I need one
Old 08-05-2011, 11:20 AM
OCD
miata fag

you are in luck, it's for sale.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

this is naughty

Quick Reply: 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata Turbo 84k, FS only.