Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2003 GGP IS300 SD Work/RMM/D2

Old 06-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer
Default 2003 GGP IS300 SD Work/RMM/D2

Price Drop to $13k. Check below.

Name: Lam Nguyen
Price: $13k obo. Pricing options at the end of thread.
Trades: None, but if you feel as if its something spectacular then feel free. Lots of cash will be needed on top of any trade.

First off, PLEASE READ THE WHOLE AD and any bashing or over the top off subjecting will be reported. Got something negative to say PM me.

History of car as owned by me:
I bought this car in June 2010. The car has always been great to me and never gave me major problems or left me stranded. The car was hit while parked in my apt complex in Dec 2010. The Front bumper, driver side fender, front bumper side marker and HID fogs were damaged, D/S headlight has minor scuff, C/F piece in center of lip was slightly further damaged. Front bumper,D/S fender, and side marker were replaced with OEM parts. The repair was done by a recommended friend of a friend, and he did a great job. I also paid extra to get the whole front end repainted to rid of all the rock chips from before. I also got him to redo the rear bumper because it had a long scratch all the way around from a WALD rear lip that was left on the bumper before. I replaced the HID foglight kit with PIAA ion yellow bulbs. C/F piece was trashed and replaced with a painted plastic piece that replicates the C/F piece. Now the car is in a better state that it was in before. Basically everything else remained the same. I love the car but i just think its time for another car. I take care of all of my cars and I have people to vouch for that. Please believe that I have absolutely NO PROBLEM keeping this car. I DO NOT NEED TO SELL!

All mods were done by previous owner besides ones mentioned with a "LN" beside it.

2003 Lexus IS300 "Sport Design" in Graphite Grey Pearl(GGP)
Mileage: 100,4XX and is my daily so it will go up,
Automatic with E-shift on steering wheel.
Inspection is good till 1/12
Oil changes are done with Mobile1 and OEM oil filter when time comes.
Clean title, been in a minor accident before, pass. rocker panel (PO)

Engine: 9.5/10

-Factory 2JZ
-Joe-z intake mod
-TRD oil cap
-ToyoMoto Header heat wrapped
-Carbing cooling plate
-Apex-i WS2 catback
-Runs excellent and shifts smooth with the E-shift.

Exterior: 9/10
-"Sport Design" Headlights and Tailights(Has a blue-ish chrome housing). Recently restored by me for extra freshness.
-OEM Altezza grill/ Also have stock grill
-Discontinued RMM Front Lip. CF center piece was damaged and replaced with replicated painted plastic piece
-Lamin-x yellow fog covers (LN)
-Oem trunk deck spoiler
-WeatherTech window visors
-Tint all around
-Rolled 1/4 panels. Slight damage from that. Minor rusting along the seam.
-Recently replace low beams with 6k bulbs (LN), Nokya Artic yellow HB bulbs(LN), PIAA ion yellow fog bulbs (LN) w/ fog mod.

The front end/rear bumper is still pretty fresh and mainly rock chip free. Front lip has minor damage from daily driving while being low. Overall, the body has it's share of paint chips/blemishes/minor dings here and there.

Interior: 8/10

-pretty clean carpet w/ brand new OEM black floormats.(LN)
-Grey Sport Design leather power fronts (driver seat is a bit worn on side bolsters)
-Grey Sport Design rears good condtion
-some scratches on dash and nicks on center console, common in these and other cars with the same material
-Alpine head unit
-PPI 600w class D amp
-OZ Audio DVC 12in subs w/ slight damage
-Orion speakers

Suspension/wheels

-D2 RS racing one piece coilovers and rides pretty darn good for being low
-Work Emotion CR-KAI wheels in 17x7 +47 and 17x8 +47 stag set-up. Wheels were BNIB until I decided to have some fun and get them powdercoated the Tiffany Blue like color about a month ago(May 2011). (LN)
-New Kuhmo ASX tires were bought for the Work wheels sizes are 225/40/17 and 235/40/17s. Only have about 500 miles on both wheels/tires. (LN)
-Muteki SR-48 Neo Chrome open end lug nuts (LN)
-H&R 20mm spacers for the rear that have not been installed yet(LN)
-Stock 5 spoke IS300 wheels, dont have the Sport Design wheels. Tires are decent on them still but two will need replacing.
-SPC camber kits.
-Centric blank rotors front and backs new (LN) Only fronts have been installed/ rears are still BNIB. Front rotors were installed at 95k miles.

BAD some of which were mentioned earlier
-A little rust under the rear fenders from being rolled and pulled.
-No antenna.
-Minor blemishes of the body

I left old pics of the car for comparison purposes of after the Dec. incident with my front end.
After Dec. incident

PRICING
http://www.kbb.com/lexus/is/2003-lex...condition=good
KBB value- $11.5k in good condition and bout 8k+ in mods so I think 14k is reasonable. MONEY TALKS
AS IS- $13k obo
Stock wheels instead of Work Wheels-$12k obo
NO Work wheels, front lip, and Altezza grill-$11.5k obo

This thread is so long because I try to be as thorough as possible. If you need pics I can get them for you. If you have a question, please ask. I will update this thread if anything that I may forgotten pops up or changes.

Thanks for viewing.

UP TO DATE PICS will be posted up as soon as I get a chance to clean this car up, should be within the next week, but till then here are a couple from my phone bout couple weeks back with the Work wheels.

Last edited by vietballer; 08-10-2011 at 07:00 AM. Reason: price drop
Old 06-25-2011, 06:57 AM
Registered member

vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer
Default Re: 2003 GGP IS300 SD Work/RMM/D2

Recent random point and shoot

Last edited by vietballer; 07-25-2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: new pics
Old 06-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Registered member

up
Old 06-27-2011, 06:21 AM
Versus1

jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc

Bump for my old freshness. GLWS lam
Old 06-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Registered member

^^^Thanks John. Bump it up.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Registered member

bham03tls has disabled reputation

bump for clean ass lex.. looks even better in person. glws lammie
Old 06-28-2011, 12:48 PM
Registered member

Thanks Johnathan. up for the day
Old 06-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Registered member

up
Old 06-30-2011, 07:48 PM
Registered member

up.....
Old 06-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Registered Member

joe33 has disabled reputation

got a 2011 yamaha r6 with slip on and some other stuff. hmu if interested. get my number off my thread.

Quick Reply: 2003 GGP IS300 SD Work/RMM/D2