Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2002 IS300 - Black/Black 5 speed - Lexus tech owned

Old 10-05-2010, 03:11 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default 2002 IS300 - Black/Black 5 speed - Lexus tech owned

SOLD!! Please close thread. Thanks.

Name: Michael Garcia
Means of Contact: PM or MGarcia(at)lexusofrichmond.com
Vehicle: 2002 IS300 – 5-speed manual – Black interior/Black exterior.
VIN Number: JTHBD192920061341
Mileage: 117,5xx (will increase slightly as its my daily driver.)

Description: Up for sale is my 2002 Lexus IS300. I spent over six months trying to find a black/black, manual IS300. I am a Lexus Master and ASE Master certified technician and have been with Lexus for 7 years. I have completed all of the services/work since the vehicle was purchased by me, changing the oil every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic. The only reason I am selling is because I have come to want a SUV and have a chance to get a 08 4Runner. I have all of the dealership history on the vehicle since it was bought new in New York State that will come with the vehicle along with all of the parts receipts with date and mileage noted from any work that I have completed and a Carfax. All major services (every 15k) were performed at Lexus dealers. It was bought by a manager at my dealer at a dealer’s auction, and sold at Lexus of Richmond as a Lexus Certified Used car. That customer traded it in at 72,900 miles, and I picked it up from there. I completed the 90,000 mile service at 88,xxx miles and replaced the clutch around that same time period. Also, I just installed new Lexus brake pads on the front less than a month ago, and rear brakes were a few months after I bought the vehicle. It has always had Lexus OEM parts installed, no aftermarket parts minus the lowering springs.

Vehicle has factory HID’s, heated and power suede/leather seats, factory floor mats, factory LSD out of another IS300 30,000 less miles than this car, black pearl emblems factory dark chrome tail lights, factory 17” wheels, and a factory 6-disk cd changer. The car is 100% completely bone stock minus Tien lowering springs. There are no problems or inoperative features with the car. The potential buyer is welcome to come to my dealership and see the car on the lift for a full inspection prior to purchase. The paint is a 7.5/10, interior is 9/10.

I really love the car, and it is a blast to drive. I truly enjoy owning it. I will miss it greatly and will definitely have another one in the future. Don’t let the miles scare you from this vehicle, they are honestly one of our most reliable vehicles and has a lot of life left in it.

Price: $9,500 - Do not low ball me and NO TRADES.

Pictures:
I understand these are not the best. I really need to clean the vehicle and take some better pictures. I will get to that this weekend.

EDIT: more pictures!
http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...%20for%20sale/

(Bike rack is NOT included with the car)

(that is a leaf on the driver's floor mat)

Last edited by onepointone; 12-21-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx
Default Re: 2002 IS300 - Black/Black 5 speed - Lexus tech owned

bump for garcia, this is oscar.

too bad i iz poor or id love to take this shit off your hands!
Old 10-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

Trvf39 has disabled reputation

Lmk if you would trade for an 07 wrx
Old 10-05-2010, 08:34 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by onepointone
Price: $9,500 - Do not low ball me and NO TRADES.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:18 AM
ASE Master

Bump.

Gotten a few offers, but nothing worth taking nor replying to..
Old 10-07-2010, 04:15 PM
MY TSX IS RUFIO

EG2SI EG2SI EG2SI EG2SI EG2SI EG2SI EG2SI EG2SI EG2SI EG2SI EG2SI

This is exactly what i want, wish i had the money, hopefully my si sells and i could scoop this from you. glws bro.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Registered member

IrfanM96 has disabled reputation

This is Irfan, met you that day at Lexus.

Good luck with the sale!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

4ptsick has disabled reputation

Can you pm me your number if you still have this
Old 10-13-2010, 10:40 AM
SPAWN OF A NEW OP!

THE BEAST is an unknown quantity at this point

do you still have this?
Old 11-22-2010, 12:06 PM
ASE Master

I had an interested person, that fell though. After that I debated selling the car. Bumping the thread for a renewed interest in selling it.

Quick Reply: 2002 IS300 - Black/Black 5 speed - Lexus tech owned