Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2002 Aspen White WRX Wagon

Old 01-22-2013, 04:18 AM
Pump Gas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SohcTYa has disabled reputation
Default 2002 Aspen White WRX Wagon

Name: Bryan
Means of contact: text 540
Price: $6800 obo

Description: Here is my 02 Bugeye Subie Wagon 137k on the ticker. The car is in great shape but got a few flaws. I bought this car two and a half years ago with 55k on her and traveled to Pittsburg to get her. As you see I drive ALOT so these miles are truely highway.

New batt installed Nov 12
New Windshield installed Nov 12 "Thanks route 66 work trucks."
New Tires 5k on them.
New Timing Belt & WaterPump @ 117k ( The guy told me it was done before I bought it but changed it just in case)
Semi New Brake Pads and Rotors all the way around. Summer 12
Car is stock except for the Accesport tuner (Set for best MPG)- Mostly 24-27 MPG b/c I have a light foot these days.
Has the Class 1 tow hitch w/trailer hookup.
Subaru Factory rubber floor mats
Factory WRX short shifter
6 Disk CD changer-w/ factory subwoofer

There are a few minor dings and a tiny ripple in the hood by the front latch.Two small rust spots on the rear quarters I plan on having fixed this week.

The car has a ton of life left in her and I don't want to get ride of it but my family is expanding and I need more space. I ONLY want to trade if you have a Honda Element. Will consider any color but prefer Orange or Copper ( I know that's a long shot) Best way to get a hold of me is to text the number in the listing.

Thanks for Looking!

Pictures: Since I can't get the pics to load because of where I work here is the link to the Craigslist add!
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...344595676.html

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 01-22-2013 at 05:37 AM. Reason: No Craigslist ad links for pics/info
Old 01-22-2013, 05:39 AM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 2002 Aspen White WRX Wagon

Doesn't work that way. Rules say pics are required when making the thread, AND no Craigslist links for pics/info. You obviously did NOT choose to read the rules. PM me when you get pics, I'll reopen this. Do not make another thread.