Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2001 NHBP CL-S w/ Nav

Old 12-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Jump In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integra-t has disabled reputation
Default 2001 NHBP CL-S w/ Nav

WILL TRADE FOR MANUAL TRANSMISSION, 8 CYLINDER CAR

Colin McFerrin
cell: 804-627-1657 (please call at a reasonable time)

I would like to sell outright, but I will trade for a daily driver + cash, sportbike+ cash or a M6 Z28/Trans Am. Sorry, I cannot put money on my end...I'm a full time student, which is why the car is for sale.

Hello. I am giving a shot at selling my car. I have owned the car for a year or so and it has been excellent. I have never had any problems with it whatsoever! It is very well rounded and well balanced (it has a little in every department).

Its a 2001 Nighthawk Black Pearl CL-S with the 260 horse V6 (Manumatic transmission of course). It is loaded with all of the factory options that were offered including the DVD navigation. It has 111,XXX CARED FOR miles on it. Everyone who knows me will tell you I treat this car like my child. I try my best to keep my car in tip top shape, it is regularly cleaned and washed. I always change the oil at 3000 or less mile intervals. Air filter, tires, transmission and motor oil were all recently changed. I put Yokohama Avids on it and they have about 75% left. The tires were balanced and the car was aligned.

Of course, since I daily drive the car, it has its sores. A spot on the hood has some bubbly clearcoat. (In the pics its the parts that are really white) Tere are random scratches and SOME small dings here and there, nothing major. The paint definitely needs to be buffed by a detailer to show its maximum shine again. It has the common black car light scratches that show when the paint hasn't been buffed in a while. If you are a serious buyer, I will have the car buffed and detailed before I hand it over to you.

Mechanically, it is solid. These cars are well known for a slipping transmission. My car had the original transmission replaced at 64K and hasn't looked back since. Occasionally, it has a shaky shift, but all manumatics have their bumps! There is no slippage, and the car runs and shifts like it should, when it should, as smoothly as it should. It idles and runs perfect and I rarely take the RPM's past 3K. It practically drives itself...

Suspension it smooth and quiet. It rides very softly, and you can't feel a bump in the road. I sometimes find myself doing 70 in a 55 because it is so smooth it makes you feel as if you are going slower. The steering wheel doesn't shake or pull in any direction.

*I am being totally honest here. There is a humming coming from the airbox; the car sounds as if it has an intake. The sound appeared when I put the fresh air filter in. As far as I know, it is just the sound of the vacuum an airbox makes. Performance is not affected, and neither is driveability. You can not hear it when you are inside the car either. Just letting you guys know*

Basic features: AC,PS,CC,PDL,PW,power/heated seats,OEM navigation, Bose 6 speaker sound, white face guages, HID's, etc,etc (its loaded)

I'm asking 8350, somewhat lenient. I paid 11K for it with 85K, and NADA is 9500 in good condition. Title is in hand! Feel free to call me with any questions.

Sorry for the dirty pics, this was just after driving through some rain the day before.

Thanks for looking! If you don't like the car, me, or the dumptruck in the background, please post elsewhere.

Last edited by integra-t; 08-01-2009 at 03:27 AM. Reason: price drop!
Old 12-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Jump In

Default Re: FS: 2001 NHBP CL-S w/ Nav

bump...damn these pics are big!
Old 12-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Jump In

up
Old 12-03-2008, 02:07 PM
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

red si 99 has disabled reputation

E-mail me pics please.. Bonillaj07@yahoo.com I cant see pics.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Jump In

how about now? I re-did the image tags, so it should be good...
Old 12-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

No good.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Jump In

i can't understand why i can see them perfectly but you guys can't! any insight?
Old 12-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Jump In

up
Old 12-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

relic06 has disabled reputation

cant see pics man
Old 12-05-2008, 04:25 AM
Jump In

it must have on days and off days you guys....I can always see them. Others can see them sometimes too, but most can't. Those are the only pics I have and I won't have access to a camera for a little while. Sorry! If you are interested, give me an e-mail address.

Quick Reply: 2001 NHBP CL-S w/ Nav