Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2000 Mazda Miata. Tein Coils Rota Grid Vs. Reliable & 29MPG! Potential Roadster here!

Old 06-06-2011, 10:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kouki KA-T has disabled reputation
Red face 2000 Mazda Miata. Tein Coils Rota Grid Vs. Reliable & 29MPG! Potential Roadster here!

**8/22/11 bringing back from the dead, I have pieced together a turbo kit for the car. Will be boosted within a week, tuned and sturdy 2 weeks tops. For now, My roadster is not for sale, but will be back up for sale in some time. Thanks for all interests **

**8/2/11 PRICE DROP!!!!****

Name: Rick Cosby
Means of contact: 757 642 1463 or PM
Price: $8000 obo

*8/1/11 Fresh inspection. Good till August of next year.

*6/15/11 Oil and filter change. Mobil 1 5w 30 full sythetic.

Description: You are looking at a well taken care of 2000 Mazda Miata. This car is a blast to drive and I'm glad I've had the opportunity to own one. It will not let you down. I can also point anyone in the right direction if they plan to turbo the car or swap it (and I hope you'd be thinking of swapping in a v8 if you did go that route)

I have ran the car Langley Speedway for the Wacky Wednesday event. It handles and the best lap i could put down was a 21.1 but I know if I had some more track time in it could be in the 20's for sure.

A/C, heat, p/s, and cruise all work.
---Also optional with sale:stock 15x6 wheels and stock suspension,
---Included will be a brand new set of rear brake pads.

Motor:
-100,xxx miles
-Unmolested and clean bay
-Seafoamed towards the end of March(I did "full" tank, deep creep in manifold, and vacuum line treatment)
-NGK BK5 plugs put in right when I bought the car (feb. 2nd)
-runs synthetic oil

Interior:
-Black and tan surrounding
-Leather seats with a little wear
-Factory Bose sound system (not busted or doing any of the crapping out business that some miatas go through)
-Carpet was shampoo'd mid May and I took the seats out for that extra clean feeling

Exterior:
-Black *handwashed and spray waxed at least twice a week*
-There are a few minor flaws on the exterior but nothing major. Just the usual scuff or rock chips on the bumper. Crack in windshield-was there when I bought it. Door dingies on passenger door. (did not chip paint)
-Owner before me painted the calipers yellow, and I'm too careless to take care of that situation haha.
-Soft top is in great shape, no leaks.
-Ebay eyelids
-12000k HID's. Will include stock bulbs if you're not into that mod.

Wheels and Suspension:
-Tein Basic Coilovers. Bought them brand new in march and the mileage was around 96k so you can do the math how "used" they are. I love the stance and it rides great, of course a lil bumpy at times.
-Rota Grid V's 15x7 +20. Royal bronze and I love them; also bought these brand new towards the end of May, maybe early June.
-Not sure brand of tires, they are all matching and 195/50/15. No camber wear.
** Also have all 4 stock 15x6 wheels if anyone is interested in them **

Pictures: I'm posting a pic of the car the day I got it, followed by up to date photos. Enjoy.

Last edited by Kouki KA-T; 08-22-2011 at 05:07 AM. Reason: car is in the process of being boosted
Old 06-07-2011, 07:41 AM
GSR-T. NeedaWebsite?

pspminez has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2000 Mazda Miata. Tein Coils Rota Grid Vs. Reliable & 29MPG! Potential Roadster h

somone buy this from a good friend.

its a great reliable car.

bump.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:36 AM
shiny metal ass

TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC
Default Re: 2000 Mazda Miata. Tein Coils Rota Grid Vs. Reliable & 29MPG! Potential Roadster h

hate to see ya selling it but mannn is it a dope miata. glws rick.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Registered Member

richazn17 has disabled reputation

mint car for sure!!!! GLWS RICK
Old 06-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

thansk for the bumps guy. Next owner will not be disappointed
Old 06-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Registered Member

DDGDSM has disabled reputation

Car looks amazing with the stance and wheels i think ive seen you up there at wacky wednesdays. I know i saw that little blue miata last week. Always loved miatas just never knew if i could own one or not. GLWS
Old 06-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

Yeah, I've been the only NB(newer style) miata up there for a good bit. I'm editing the post some more right now. You have to give one a shot, they are quite amusing for roadster
Old 06-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

up. Someone wants a vert right now!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Registered Member

mustang2001 has disabled reputation

glws rick clean as hell wont be disappointed
Old 06-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

ttt. Someone is looking for a legit daily. Not to mention what these cars are capable after some mods

Quick Reply: 2000 Mazda Miata. Tein Coils Rota Grid Vs. Reliable & 29MPG! Potential Roadster here!