VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Import - ASIA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/)
-   -   2000 FB Civic si *never swapped* (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/2000-fb-civic-si-%2Anever-swapped%2A-301995/)

rikis999 07-20-2009 10:12 AM

2000 FBP Civic Si (PRICE LOWERED)

Name: Ricky
Means on contact: PM or this thread
Trades: Sti or Evo, something all wheel drive, with payment on my end of course.
Price: $6500 today! anyone? obo. Description: Im selling/trading my first car i have ever owned. I am moving out west and i need something all wheel drive to handle the terrian out there so i gotta let my civic go. The car is in excellent shape and is kept very well maintained. Oil has always been changed every 3k miles and the motor has never been swapped. Pretty much everything on the car is oem except for the bit of modifications i have done to it. This has been a great car for me and is awesome on gas! So if you want to get around in a clean/quick car with great gas milage, then this SI is for you.

Details:
Mileage: 117,765. That milage is of today and it will continue to go up a tad because the car is still my dd and i drive it to work everyday.

Exterior Condition: Recently has had a new paint job with a bit of dent pulling as well, but of course there will always be inconsiderate people who put tiny dents in your car so there are a couple of those but you have to look very close to notice them. I would give it a 9/10 because of the few dents and little rock chips that are barely noticeable.

Interior Condition: I would give the interior an 8/10 because everything is original, never been replaced, and still looking very good. The only thing is that i think the previous owner tired to pull certain pieces out and spray can them black but it was only the speaker pannels and its not very noticeable anyway. You can tell when you look at it that the interior is still in awesome shape for being almost 10 years old.

CARFAX: PM me for CARFAX Report - no accidents, clean title

Modifications:
Exterior:
-Mugen Carbon Fiber front lip
-Fresh Paint Job done by Maaco
-Password Jdm yellow fogs
-Red rear honda badge
-All new decals and si badge

Interior:
-Red ctr floormats
-Red and black ctr shift boot
-skunk 2 weighted shift knob
-skunk 2 short shifter

Sound:
-Kicker L7 12" sub
-1200 watt amp
-ferrhit cap
-intfinity speakers throughout the car
-sony xplod headunit
This sound system sounds awesome for any type of music and may only have one 12" sub but it kicks HARD, trust me.

Wheels and Tires:
-16" Spun wheels Supamesh rims
-Riken Raptor 205/40zr16 tires
-Si center caps
I just bought this setup about a year ago so the tires have alot of tread left.

Suspension:
-New oem struts
-oem tower bar
-neuspeed springs( 1.2" drop)
-I have a set of skunk 2 coilovers sitting in my garage and i never got around to putting them on so the buyer will recieve them as well.

Engine:
-Aem intake with water doughnut.
-Dc sports headers
-Greddy Evo 2 catback exhaust. (needs a new gasket, the exhaust sounds kinda high pitched right now because it has a small leak in it)
-New NGK sparkplugs and wires
-New timing belt
-New water pump
everything else is original and has never been messed with except for regular maintenance.

Service: Custom car care

Pictures: http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/rikis999/

rikis999 07-21-2009 10:52 AM

Re: 2000 FB Civic si *never swapped*

bump

jdmkindaguy 07-21-2009 12:01 PM

gl with the sale ricky shits clean as fawk see it everyday free bump but this is your good old old dirty friend *****ster alan

rikis999 07-21-2009 04:34 PM

haha thnx alan..to the top!

rikis999 07-23-2009 02:38 PM

daily bump...cmon someone buy this

rikis999 07-25-2009 03:19 PM

bumskyy

vietballer 07-25-2009 04:42 PM

very clean from what i saw when driving by.
GLWS..aseveryonewouldwish :)

henryt26 07-25-2009 05:06 PM

WOW...never seen a maaco paint job that clean before.which maaco you go to and how much was it for the whole car.you must have gotten the supreme x3
good luck shiots fresh

rikis999 07-28-2009 03:27 PM

thnx man and nah it wasnt even the supreme one i think it was the next level down but yeah they did a great job.

rikis999 08-02-2009 09:25 AM

bump...price lowered!!!