Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2000 Acura Integra GSR, JDM front conversion, 110k, SSR wheels

Old 08-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Crack Crack Crack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crackhead has disabled reputation
Default 2000 Acura Integra GSR, JDM front conversion, 110k, SSR wheels

Mike
NOVA
Text 703-587-1715

2000 Acura Integra GS-R
5000 OBO as is or 4400 on steelies
Trades welcome

Good:
111k miles on original B18C1 motor and chassis, motor pulls hard and transmission shifts smooth with no grinds, super clean and immaculate black leather interior, real JDM front end conversion with metal fenders, Type-R non HID black housing headlights, VIS carbon fiber hood, painted side skirts, 16x7" SSR Integral A2 semi-forged wheels, Falken Azensis tires with alot of meat left, spline drive wheel lugs and locks with keys, AEM intake, DC Sports 4-1 headers, 2.25" midpipe, Buddy Club Pro Spec axle-back (currently has a stock GSR muffler on), Moroso oil pan, new Exedy stage 3 clutch and pressureplate, Apexi Turbo Timer, lowered on Dropzone struts and Dropzone springs, tinted windows, front and rear disc brake, rear spoiler, rear wiper delete (recent, so not in some pics), power steering, power door locks, power sunroof, cruise control, Nakamichi head unit (not pictured) with wiring for subs, Viper Alarm with shock sensors, March 2010 inspection, no rust, etc. Title is clean and clear and in hand.

Not so good:
I bought this as a project car to fix up while I drive it and also to keep the mileage down on my other car. When I bought it, it had some damage to the rear passenger side. I paid someone to fix it and he did a pretty good job but you can still see some imperfections. Before the car was damaged, it was sprayed with a base coat of the original color but not clear coated. The front clip used to be white and was painted Milano Red. The color is a shade lighter because only a clear adhesive promoter was used and no primer. It didn't bothered me much since I use this car as my daily beater, but a some light body work and re-spray would make it alot nicer. A/C deleted, straight pipe, ABS deleted, minor dings and scratches, front right signal doesn't work, reverse light fuse keeps blowing out, instrument cluster blowing its fuse (started doing this after i wired the yellow foglights to my parking lights).

Last edited by crackhead; 09-19-2009 at 12:40 PM. Reason: price change
Old 08-30-2009, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bakrman44 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2000 Acura Integra GSR, JDM front conversion, 110k, SSR wheels

bump for a fellow jdm front gsr owner haha
nice car man, wish mine was red