Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST - DSM

Old 09-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D_Eclipse9916 has disabled reputation
Default 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST - DSM

Name: DJ (on behalf of Jason)
Means of contact: PM
Price: $5,900

Description:

I am selling this for a good friend of mine. I can vouch for his car. From his craigslist ad:

I am sad to say that it is finally time to sell my beloved GST. I have owned the car since 2004, and it has been my daily driver since then – I’ve put about 50,000 miles on the car in the past 7 years, and the car has been nothing but great. I recently had a child, so it is time that I find something more family appropriate. All parts for this car are top-of the line, and most were installed by either VIP Garage (now moved to Slowboy racing in Florida), or ET Motorsports. Listed are the parts currently installed on the car – and it is very fast, runs very strong.

Now for the bad – The car has some dents and dings, as it is a used car - but they don’t show up well in the pictures – mainly the front bumper (easily replaced). One of the belt squeaks some times, it goes away after a minute or two. The AC works, but not super cold, so it probably needs to be recharged. I have never recharged it as long as I’ve owned the car. There is a trim piece in the driver’s side door where the window buttons go that needs to be replaced. I may get around to replacing it this week, I may not. The wheels have some curb rash on them. There is a wide band gauge, but I never got around to getting the bung for the wideband sensor welded in, so I’ll throw all that in with the car if the price is reasonable. Finally the overflow tank didn’t fit anymore after the front mount intercooler was installed, so I’ve been using a Gatorade bottle, but it actually works great (although it looks a little funny). The car could use some additional tuning, but having the wideband installed would help for that.

Please no tire kickers, joy riders, etc. I have very limited time as I have a new born child. Please feel free to email me with any questions, or to schedule a time to see the car.

Thanks,

-Jason

Parts list (I’m sure I’m forgetting a lotta stuff):

Turbo set up (top of the line)
-GT-28R ball bearing turbo
-Tial 40 mm external wastegate on O2 housing with external dump tube
-FP exhaust manifold
-full 3 inch stainless steel exhaust
-Custom Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) – fitted for blow-through and GT-28R set-up
-Custom cold air intake (fitted for GT-28R)

Tuning:
DSMLink V3 (includes cable, re-programmed EPROM ECU, software….everything you need)

-A mild head build was done last winter:
-Forced Performance 2x cams – right around 272/272 (installed less than 5000 miles ago)
-Superbee dual valve springs (installed less than 5000 miles ago)
-Titanium retainers (installed less than 5000 miles ago)
-New valves (installed less than 5000 miles ago)
-Cometic headgasket (installed less than 5000 miles ago)

Fuel mods:
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-FIC 750cc fuel injectors
-Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator w/stainless steel braided lines and AN fittings

Misc:
-Symborski shifter bushings
-Short shifter

-Clutch Masters stage 2 clutch (installed less than 5000 miles ago)
-Clutch Masters stage 2 flywheel (installed less than 5000 miles ago)

Electronics:
-Alpine head unit w/ ipod interface
-Alpine Type R component speakers (front)
-Alpine Type S speakers (rear)

Viper Alarm system with remote start

Suspension:
-Intrax springs

-BRAND NEW TIRES (less than 1000 miles on tires)

-5 Zigen FN-01 RC wheels – 17 x 9 (the best)

Pictures:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]125737[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]125738[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]125739[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST - DSM-e1-compressed.jpg   1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST - DSM-e2-compressed.jpg   1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST - DSM-e3-compressed.jpg