Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1999 Eclipse GS

Old 09-30-2010, 07:44 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LiteCel has disabled reputation
Default 1999 Eclipse GS

My name is Michael, I'm located in Norfolk, VA.
I can be reached via PM, email at LiteCel@gmail.com, but the fastest would be a text to 4805779170.

I've got a 1999 Mitsubishi eclipse with 264xxx miles on it. A decent amount of work down, Konig ( I know lmao) wheels, new Eagle Tires with 3k miles on them, Exedy light weight flywheel, exedy stage 2 clutch, HID head lights, short shifter, and anti-sway bars front and back with end links. Just replaced the engine fan, battery, all belts, alternator, front axles and wheel bearings, new radiator hoses, AEM cold air intake and K&N filter, it has brand new Sony head unit with 2 12" Sony Xplode subwoofers and box and 2 900 watt amps already bridged and sounding good. Crimson pint job with black undercoat, only 10k miles old. Engine was rebuilt at 170k miles so it's got roughly 90k on it, fluids have been kept up.

Just trying to see what I can get for the car, don't really wanna take much less than $4000 because of all the work I've put into it, but any offer is acceptable and will be taken in to account. Thanks for looking.

The couple of things that are wrong are that the speedometer reads +10MPH, I.E. You're going 30MPH and it says 40MPH. The muffler was cut off by the previous owner, and I never replaced it. Sounds decent lol. Might need a throw out bearing. Costs less than $100 and often less than $60 depending on where you go. Other than the mileage, that's pretty much the extent of it.

Pros, blows cold A/C, shifts smooth (assuming you are experienced with light weight flywheels), electric locks and windows, with a Clifford two0way alarm system with two key fobs, and the system in it sounds great. Pretty decent car.

I'll be leaving the area in the next few months so I no longer need the car, and don't have the funds to move it to where I'm going, so I'm just trying to sell it. Thanks for looking and making offers.

Last edited by LiteCel; 09-30-2010 at 07:53 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:50 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LiteCel has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1999 Eclipse GS

Bumpidy bump bump. Leaving in a month. Need this sold ASAP, who would offer what and why? Need a decent price to put up.