Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1998 GSX 29k miles!!!!!

Old 06-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi
Default 1998 GSX 29k miles!!!!!

That's right, you read correctly! This is probably the lowest mileage DSM in the entire country! The title is clean, no accidents, etc. An 88 year old woman owned this car in CO up until recent and I have documentation and even a drivers license scan to prove it, as well as a clean carfax to verify the miles and history.

Now, a little background on the car. Some kids bought the car from this lady and shorted out the wiring harness in the engine bay. These kids were basically on a one way path to destroying one of the lowest mileage 2gb awd turbos in the nation until a friend of mine picked it up from them. They didn't know what to do after burning the harness up, so they sold it (thank God). My friend picked it up for cheap, and flipped it to me because he didn't have time to restore it. I, however, am doing a full restoration on the car and am putting it back to stock with the exception of springs/ struts and an hks exhaust that is on the car. There is also a set of Motegi rims and nearly new Kumho tires that the car will come with. This car will be sold WITH NO PROBLEMS!!! There is no rust with the exception of some bolts here and there from surface rust. This is going to take me around a month to have it running and looking perfect, so I am putting this up to gauge interest until the time is ready.

Here is a pic of the car just to have one up, but keep in mind that this is the BEFORE and that I do need to put some work into it. I could probably have the car running in a day, but I am going to take my time and make sure everything is done right and cleaned up well.

You can see in the pic that they even went as far as to buying a monstarrrr tach, because that's what any respectable car owner purchases as one of their first mods. The engine harness burning up was a blessing, because it stopped these idiots right in their tracks.

Now, onto a price. I've seen 'low mileage' 2gb awd cars sell for 10-12k. Keep in mind, 'low mileage' on those cars was ~ 60k miles. This car doesn't even have HALF that amount of miles!!! You will NEVER find another 2gb gsx with this low of miles, EVER. We're talking 29k miles on the chassis, motor, trans, everything!

I will be asking 12k for the car when I am finished, or trades of equivalent or higher value. I do NOT need to sell this car immediately, nor am I desperate to. I WILL sit on this for 12 months if I have to, because this car is the kind of car people in the entire country will know and hear of once I post it to the larger DSM forums. This is the kind of car people will fly across the country to buy. If you buy this car, you will honestly be able to say you own one of, if NOT thee lowest mileage 2gb awd cars in the country. That will sell itself!!
Old 06-13-2010, 07:11 AM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM
Default Re: 1998 GSX 29k miles!!!!!

LAWD ALMIGHTY
Old 06-13-2010, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

joshc697 has disabled reputation

I c the front bump is off
Did they kit it or was that gonna b mod #2 after the 12" tach?
Bump 4 u n sum hella low miles
Old 06-13-2010, 05:07 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

The guy I bought it from needed the front bumper for another car he was selling, so he used it. I can get a bumper for nothing, so it wasn't a big deal. I can't wait til I get some time to work on this car. I have two other 97 tsi awd's right now that need parted/ sold before I have any time to get to this car.