Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1997 Mazda Miata

Old 10-26-2009, 04:33 AM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE
Default 1997 Mazda Miata

Sorry guys, no longer for sale / trade. If anyone wonders why its because we were originally going to get a bigger car (4dr / wagon) to replace the Miata with. However our situation has changed and we now have a larger vehicle and no longer need to sell the Miata. Thanks to all those who were interested and I'm really sorry, Justin, I know you really wanted it the car.

Modz please lock the thread.

Last edited by ProbeGT-ZE; 12-06-2009 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Was offered 8k so top offer is what I'm putting in the price
Old 11-02-2009, 09:27 AM
HATE USERNAME

JDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 1997 Mazda Miata

trade for b20 turbo del sol? check thread and lmk.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:32 AM
fuck this shit

grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn

Originally Posted by ProbeGT-ZE
We're looking to get something a bit bigger (4 seater at least).
Originally Posted by JDM SOL
dude. learn to read before posting your sol to everyone on driven. this is why honda owners are ridiculed here.

Illiteracy. Americas problem

Good luck man. ever get that twin loop mounted?
Old 11-02-2009, 09:34 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

he already has a del slo, and wants a 4 seater

PLEASE DONT SELL THIS!

rode in this car for a better part of hour, super fun, boost is always on, and yet it still gets great gas mileage. the ride wasnt bad, very comparable to my ride (shocks and springs)

lemme get dat shift knob
Old 11-02-2009, 09:41 AM
fuck this shit

grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
truth. lol. it's in his sig.
good luck with the sale man
Old 11-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Registered Member

aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115

pm;d
Old 11-02-2009, 11:56 AM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

Originally Posted by JDM SOL
Yeah, sorry man I've already got a del Sol sitting in the driveway.

Originally Posted by grgazn
dude. learn to read before posting your sol to everyone on driven. this is why honda owners are ridiculed here.
Thanks mang and no, I didn't get the twin loop mounted. I ended up selling it along with the resonator I had.

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw

PLEASE DONT SELL THIS!

rode in this car for a better part of hour, super fun, boost is always on, and yet it still gets great gas mileage. the ride wasnt bad, very comparable to my ride (shocks and springs)

lemme get dat shift knob
Haha, I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. The turbo response is a blessing and a curse, I could get better mileage if I could manage to stay out of boost...but that's so hard to do because it spools so quickly.

If it goes, I'll keep you informed on the shiftknob.

Main trades I'm looking for is a 5spd, preferably stock WRX / WRX Wagon, or an RSX-S 6spd. I put the price where it is to be competitive and to give the buyer a good deal. The car has over 10k in upgrades/maintenance and still has a book value of about 4k. 14k worth of car and it's going for 7k. If someone out there would trade their S2k for it I'd go for that too, I'll just sell the Sol and get a cheap 4dr from that.

I was asked before if it could be put back to N/A easily. Of course it can! It has MSPNP installed and the MAF has been removed so all you'd need to do is uninstall the turbo system and put a pipe with the IAT sensor in it and a filter attached to the throttle body and BAM N/A with an even more awesome sound. Get IRTB/ITBs and now you're cooking. This is a direction I've been exploring and it can be easily converted to IRTBs...I just might go ITB+Turbo...

Last edited by ProbeGT-ZE; 11-06-2009 at 08:36 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:59 AM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

Originally Posted by aj906115
pm;d
No thanks, I've always loved that car when Ken had it (we were coming from Chesapeake once on I64 towards Va Beach and while exiting onto Indian River East he passed me on the inside of the off ramp while I had my GSR) and still do. HOWEVER, we traded our Sil-Eighty with a KA-T setup for the Miata and we're not really looking to go back to an S13. GLWS though, it's a really great setup.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:43 AM
Rated M

Null has disabled reputation

Looks like a really nice car, I'd be really interested if I had the cash but unfortunately I don't currently. If it is still on the market in a few months I may be more interested, GLWS!
Old 11-06-2009, 08:07 AM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

Originally Posted by Null
Looks like a really nice car, I'd be really interested if I had the cash but unfortunately I don't currently. If it is still on the market in a few months I may be more interested, GLWS!
Thanks man.

I've updated the info as I didn't pick up the exhaust and I sold the Rota wheels. For those wondering why the price didn't change, it's because with or without the wheels this is still a great deal.

If anyone knows someone with an older Impreza 2.5RS 5spd, We'd be interested in that too.

Quick Reply: 1997 Mazda Miata