Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1997 M Edition Miata - 6 Speed Swap

Old 01-26-2014, 01:01 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default 1997 M Edition Miata - 6 Speed Swap

Name: Mike
Means of contact: PM
Price: $4200

Description:

1997 Mazda Miata M Edition
228xxx miles (Motor was gone through at 205xxx with rings bearings, timing set)
6 Speed swap out of a MSM

Please check my history, I have been in the miata game for quite some time, my price is a very fair price for everything that is in the car, I dont like to haggle back and forth unlike people who post these super high prices and realistically will take half.
Pictures:

Im a stand up seller, and I have no issues being upfront with what "issues" this car has.

With that said, I DO NOT WANT TO SELL THIS CAR, this is my daily, I love the car .... but I have a wedding I have to pay for on my own and this is the only thing that makes sense, as im already busting ass with OT at work to help out as well.

A few things about the car

- I got it "wrecked" - previous owner hit a dear with it, it messed up the hood and the bumper and a headlight. Radiator support was still perfect. I got a few replacement parts and sent it to Re_Spec garage and got him to paint the car. Its painted Mineral Gray Metallic (an 04 Cobra color) ... all jams are painted as well.

- I have a pile of reciepts from the car where it was serviced throughout its years and upkept

- DOES NOT HAVE A SOFT TOP OR FLOOR MATS, the soft top was your typical foggy plastic window so I removed the whole thing, as I have a hard top and that rarely comes off.

- Has a 6speed from a MSM with a brand new Flyin Miata clutch - less than 1k miles since the swap

- Engine is stock other than a header

- Hardtop

- Its a true M EDITION so it came with all the options, leather, extra speakers, torsen rear

- Put in a Pioneer double din touch screen

- Hard dog single diagonal roll bar

- Momo suede wheel

This car runs and drives great, its been my daily for 2 years now and been a great car, heat and ac work great, power steering. Ive taken it up to Charlottesville a handful of times to drive the backroads near my moms house in Fluvanna, its been on track a couple of times as well, never had any major issues. Mechanically the car is great, and I will continue to daily it until sold.

Again im a stand up seller, what known issues i can share

- CEL For o2 sensor
- airbag light (aftermarket wheel)
- needs a new seal around the hardtop window (doesnt leak, just got cut and pulled out an inch in one of the corner)
- driver seat has some wear, leather seperated at the seam
- does have rust in the rocker, nothing tragic, but it is there
- like mentioned earlier no soft top in the car

Old 01-27-2014, 01:12 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default Re: 1997 M Edition Miata - 6 Speed Swap

SOLD IN 23 HOURS!!
Old 01-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Registered member

Intheshadows has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1997 M Edition Miata - 6 Speed Swap

That's what happens when you have a quality item for a decent price, put up the adequate pictures and give the right amount of information. Congrats, wish I had seen this before it was too late.