Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1997 Honda Prelude SH - $5,500

Old 01-17-2009, 04:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shawya has disabled reputation
Default 1997 Honda Prelude SH - $5,500

Name: Troy
Means on contact: PM, this thread, or cell
Trades: No trades, please
Price: $5,500 OBO

Up for sale is my 1997 Milano Red Honda Prelude SH. I bought it three years ago and it’s been a great car no matter what I threw at it, including two moves totaling 4000 miles cross-country. I bought it with 135,000 miles and it has 161,000 currently. It’s a 5-speed, H22a4 2.2L engine with ATTS, ABS, power brakes/windows/locks/mirrors/sunroof, CD player, Type-R style stainless shift knob (yeah, I know) Black leather interior is in 8/10 shape (usual wear on driver’s side seat bolster and rubbed finish on the top of the steering wheel, trunk liner pops out the plastic rivets if stressed, but otherwise great), body is about 7/10 (door dings/dents, minor paint fading on roof couple fender lip dents, chipped front bumper from driving cross-country, etc, nothing major). Car modifications are pretty close to the way I bought it and consist of a Tsudo N1-type exhaust (sounds pretty decent I think), Fiber Images carbon fiber hood (the real thing, not fiberglass, weighs nothing, but the clearcoat needs to be buffed due to fading and very small chipping in the rear corners), de-badged, generic cold air intake and front strut bar (they do the trick, though). It came with Eibach Sportline springs and Tokico Blues, but I currently still have an Ebay-special set of coilover springs on it that I got so I could get more ground clearance for the move, but the Eibachs will be included and make the car ride like a go-kart. I’ve since added a 3” straight pipe in place of the cat and another Ebay-special ceramic-coated header. It’s always been slightly ricer for me, but not too bad. Replaced parts have been front lower ball joints (within last year due to recall), left CV joint, and battery. Me and the wife are moving back across the country to Washington State and are already going to have her car with us, so I need to send it to a good home. It’s certainly not perfect, but as I once said of a Saigon hooker I knew, “She’s got a lot of life left in her.” I’m asking $5,500, but I’m open to offers, just nothing too lowball. I live in Chesapeake, but am happy to meet halfway somewhere for serious inquiries. You can IM me or call my cell phone (206-660-6926) and leave a message and I’ll call you back as soon as I get off work in the mid-afternoon. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails 1997 Honda Prelude SH - ,500-prelude-ad-pictures-001-2.jpg   1997 Honda Prelude SH - ,500-prelude-ad-pictures-004-2.jpg   1997 Honda Prelude SH - ,500-prelude-ad-pictures-007-2.jpg   1997 Honda Prelude SH - ,500-prelude-ad-pictures-008-2.jpg   1997 Honda Prelude SH - ,500-prelude-ad-pictures-010-2.jpg