Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1997 Eclipse Gs fully rebuilt OEM

Old 02-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo
Default 1997 Eclipse Gs fully rebuilt OEM

Name:Harley
Means of contact: PM or Thread
Price: $3,500 OBO

History
-I have owned this car for the past 3 years and it served as my first car. About a year or so after driving it I was heading home from school and it jumped a couple teeth on the cam gear and ate all the valves. The car was rebuild with nothing other than OEM parts I ordered from Domain Chrysler and has built exactly to OEM spec. After the car received its break in miles it just sits under the garage bay and collects dust unless I feel like driving it around the neighborhood or washing it. It still has working AC, power steering, power locks, power windows, and a Viper alarm system. The body of the car is not perfect and has its fair share of dings and dents. The worst damage would be the front bumper which is visible in the pictures. Even though this car is not show room condition, there has been a lot of money sunk into this car to make sure it is 100& reliable and done right. I am just want to get rid of it so it doesn't just take up space. The car is in 100% working condition and runs very well. I am open to trades but I know my car hasn't had any corners cut and the extent of OEM parts it has.

Engine
-The engine is a Stock 420a rebuild with ONLY Domain Chrysler parts.
-The Block was honed and hot tanked then assembled with OEM bearings and seals. The OEM crank and rods were both reconditioned and put in with OEM pistons and rings. Also got a new oil pan and oil pump for it
-The head was also hot tanked and filled with OEM Valve springs, valves, retainers, lifters and all new OEM gaskets. The Stock cams were reused since they were not scared and checked out fine.
-The transmission remains stock with brand new OEM clutch, pressure plate and flywheels (modular clutch)
-All machine work was preformed by Terry Walters of http://www.waltersengines.com/

Along with all of the parts mentioned I have also installed the basics such as NGK plugs, wires, timing belt etc etc.. there has been NO corners cut. I have most all receipts for the build even though I have lost a few over time everything is 100% legit. It still remains with the stock header, intake and exhaust and the only after market modification I have done is a HKS Ti muffler.

The rest of the car remains pretty stock other than the Eibach Proline Lowering springs, KYB gas shocks, and moog ball joints. The interior of the car is pretty clean minus the headliner which sags and WILL be fixed before sale. It has Alpine Type S front and rear speakers but it will not come with a CD deck. It is also on stock wheels and tires now. There are all old pictures since I don't have any on my new computer but I have no problem taking more for interested personal. I am open to any questions or concerns so just shoot me a PM or leave a reply and I will get back to you.

Last edited by eyeGOsloo; 02-11-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

srt4dev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 1997 Eclipse Gs fully rebuilt OEM

check thread on bike
Old 02-06-2012, 05:20 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by srt4dev
check thread on bike
No thanks. I really am not looking to trade unless it's a super clean stock Honda or a shell. I just want to get this gone. I MEAN OBO

^^^ THIS IS HOW IT SITS AS OF 9:08am FEBRUARY 6TH!
It is collecting dust just like I said it was. I have spoiler also that will come with the car it just has small crack at the base.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:15 AM
Registered Member

OBO
Old 02-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

up..
Old 02-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

LeighLeigh87 has disabled reputation

intersted in a 95 integra 4 door?
Old 02-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

Ktichenor has disabled reputation

540 842 5823 text me, have cash
Old 02-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

LeighLeigh87 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Ktichenor
i texted, no reply ..text me 540 819 5143
Old 02-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Registered member

sal101 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LeighLeigh87
i texted, no reply ..text me 540 819 5143
your a dumbass
Old 02-09-2012, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by LeighLeigh87
intersted in a 95 integra 4 door?
If it had 2 less doors I would be all over it

Originally Posted by Ktichenor
I will text you