Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1996 jdm r33 nissan skyline RHD needed gone now

Old 11-14-2012, 08:32 AM
I H8 MY CAR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx
Default Re: 1996 jdm r33 nissan skyline RHD needed gone now

If you decide to part it out, interested on the turbo kit.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

em1_kimberly has disabled reputation
Default 1996 jdm r33 nissan skyline RHD needed gone now

Good luck trying to sell a rhd
Old 11-14-2012, 09:14 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by em1_kimberly
Good luck trying to sell a rhd
cause its never been done before?

back to the kitchen
Old 11-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

BenJaminM451 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by PootieTang
cause its never been done before?

back to the kitchen
She made a stop walking from the kitchen to the bedroom... you know better then to do that dear.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

johnnynguyen has disabled reputation

just one thing a bout this website , lotsss of donk... had time to talking shit about others ... just make no sent.
and alot of brokenass doesn't has any bucks but just like to bothering others...
Old 11-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

johnnynguyen has disabled reputation

if i had that ( 315489 ) peoples call me , yea , you know you can read THE VADRIVEN BROCCHURE that how many members it was sign-up. look a like alot of you guys are here have a lot of times to seaching on this page, and look at others people cars , say some thing that's had to said and not even has money or in the market for buying a vehicle. not like me work every days and try to work hard enough to buy more stuff, toys i like , u just make your self losing money that you can spent time to work or do some thing to make money , than seat on this page and saying shit thats mean not thing at all . you know what i try to said.
if you in a market to buying a car like this , not just looking at the ADDDDD i would like to call the seller to asking them what is it really the car have ... well mean not thing at alll to some one think they're a smarted .
Old 11-20-2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

Originally Posted by johnnynguyen
just one thing a bout this website , lotsss of donk... had time to talking shit about others ... just make no sent.
and alot of brokenass doesn't has any bucks but just like to bothering others...
if i had that ( 315489 ) peoples call me , yea , you know you can read THE VADRIVEN BROCCHURE that how many members it was sign-up. look a like alot of you guys are here have a lot of times to seaching on this page, and look at others people cars , say some thing that's had to said and not even has money or in the market for buying a vehicle. not like me work every days and try to work hard enough to buy more stuff, toys i like , u just make your self losing money that you can spent time to work or do some thing to make money , than seat on this page and saying shit thats mean not thing at all . you know what i try to said.
if you in a market to buying a car like this , not just looking at the ADDDDD i would like to call the seller to asking them what is it really the car have ... well mean not thing at alll to some one think they're a smarted .
Can you learn english and try again?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Back of da bus

TwoFortySX TwoFortySX TwoFortySX TwoFortySX TwoFortySX TwoFortySX TwoFortySX TwoFortySX TwoFortySX TwoFortySX TwoFortySX

your rep, i cannot see. Full of nguyen
Old 11-21-2012, 03:04 AM
Registered member

skatejosh369 has disabled reputation

SAY WHAT???
Old 11-22-2012, 06:06 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss
Default 1996 jdm r33 nissan skyline RHD needed gone now

Wait.... Wut?!

Quick Reply: 1996 jdm r33 nissan skyline RHD needed gone now