Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!

Old 09-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EmpiresFall280Z has disabled reputation
Default 1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!

Name: Rob
Means of contact: EmpiresFall280Z@gmail.com or PM for my Phone #
Price: $9,500OBO

Description: 1995 ZENKI Ruby Pearl 240sx w/ Silvia drivetrain conversion and 91,000 original miles on body(however it's my daily driver could slightly change)
I am selling because I already own a boosted 280Z and s13 180sx as well. I unexpectadly am being medically retired from the Armed Forces and am in a tight spot for the next couple months so the wife says one the cars must go. The Z and 180sx are track/ project cars which would take too long to sell and net me little cash, sadly leaving my favorite car because it is a100% ready to drive car NOT a project car.

The Good
-Clean title 91,000 original miles on the body with the original factory Ruby Red Pear Paint job. Regaurdless of age there are ZERO dents and only the typical minor scratches if you look very closely. 9/10
-40-50k miles on proffesionally swapped JDM Silvia Drivetrain with 5spd transmission. Runs EXCELLENT(165psi from all four cylinders on a brand new Craftsmen Compression Tester)10/10
-All seats/ carpets/ floor mats etc.. in great shape Interior 8/10
-This car is 100% ready to get in and drive it AS IS reliablely for your daily commute, Long roadtrips to the track or where ever. The brakes, tires are great, the motor is tuned, and the suspension is dialed in perfectly. It's hard to believe but I got nearly 30mpg at one point on a 5 hour road trip I just took and it gets great around town milieage even if you get into the boost occasionally.(Don't know specifics but I use maybe 1/2 the gas as the 2013 STI I recently sold and the S14 out handles and out powers it as well)
-Very well maintained and meticulously serviced, Garaged every night. Most all paperwork from parts installed along with recipets for any preffesional work that was done.
-Most well balanced car I've ever owned and I've built/ driven many cars. Great gas milaege, reliable, responsive boost, excellent handling if you wanted to do a track day or AutoX, could even be used as a show car.
-WIth the cars current setup it is tuned for a very responsive and reliable 350whp, very mild as this turbo can be boosted to 400whp reliably.
-Power Steering works, A/C is 90% finished being installed which is very uncommon with an SR20 swap
-New Inspection sticker

The Bad
-the unevitable cracked 240sx dash, however the rest of the dash and overall interior are in great shape
-Door skins could be in better shape but function just fine.

DriveTrain
-1996 S14 Blacktop SR20DET motor
-GT2871R .64 Turbo
- -Apexi Power FC D-Jetro Standalone engine management w/ MAP sensor w/ FC Commander controller
-Custom turbo oil return line made from porsche heavily reinforced rubber
-555cc Tomei Yellow injectors
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-NGK spark plugs
-Megan Racing downpipe
-Blitz exhaust for Japan(Has the Japanese JASMA stamp, meaning it meets their sound decibal laws)
-Mishimoto Radiator
-Mishimoto Dual Fan Radiator shroud
-Mishimoto Radiator diversion plate powder coated wrinkle black
-DIFF dual fan controller
-Greddy front mount intercooler
-Greddy/custom I/C piping Powdercoated along with intake tube
-Circuit Sports aluminum overflow tank
-Greddy Profec B boost controller(8psi and 15psi setting)
-Greddy Blowoff Valve
-Brand New 3' KN cone filter w/straight pipe to replace MAF
-Optima redtop battery w/ 200 amp circuit breaker (Power cut off switch)Mounted in trunk
-S15 1.5 way Helical limited-slip differential
-Exedy twin plate clutch
-Fidanza flywheel
-Amsoil 10W30, car previosly ran Royal Purple 10W30

Brakes
-300zx TT front calipers (Rebuilt with fresh seal kit from NISSAN)
-SS brake lines
-Brembo brake rotors
-Carbotech XP10 (front) and XP8 (rear) brake pads
-Z32 1" brake master cylinder
-Motel RBF 600 brake fluid

Suspension
-Recently had a "performance" alignment and have paper work with exact specs, was set up for Daily Driving/Road Course/AutoX
-Aluminum subframe bushings
-SPL toe links
-Circuit Sports rear upper control arms
-Tein tension rods
-Fortune Auto 500 coilovers(almost brand new) Locally based so very convienent for custom work. I Have them set at medium dampening and standard ride height but the fenders are rolled and pulled so you could very easy slam this car to the ground if thats your thing, however I daily drive the car.
-Moog lower control arms with ball joint, Just cleaned out and greased both sides.

Interior
-Sparco racing seat (custom mounted to lower seat height)
-Sparco suede racing steering wheel
-Momo steering wheel hub
-Autometer boost gauge with Apillar Pod
-Brand new Shift boot with NISMO shift knob(white in pics also have a black one if you want it)
-Alpine Blue Tooth, Pandora, iPhone control Head Unit illumination/ text color matched to the Greddy boost controller, looks good at night. All audio purchased/installed just last weekend
-Infinity 6.75 speakers w/ adjustable tweeters front and rear
-Greddy Electronic Boost Controller
-Apexi Commander mounted to dash(monitors Power FC, displays multiple parameters at once such as boost, speed, water temp, etc.., also Data logs from Power FC)

Exterior
-Navan side skirts
-Navan rear Valances
-Instant Gentleman front bumper
-"JDM" Black Silvia hood badge
-Professionally rolled and pulled(rear) fenders
-Rocket bunny rear wing
-Enkei RPF1 17x9 +22
-Hankook RS3 tires 90% tread left

Pictures:
Had to make due with a smashed up iPhone for a camera so the picture do not do this car justice. Also Im waiting any day now to put in my Powder coated spare valve cover, I'll get some good bay shots then. Must see in person. However no tire kickers, test drives unless you have the funds and are seriously ready to talk money. I think its only right that I detail the car before I show it so I would rather not even show the car unless we have talked and I know you're legit. Thanks
Rob
Attached Thumbnails 1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg   1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg   1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg   1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg   1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg  

1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg   1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg   1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg   1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg   1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg  

Last edited by EmpiresFall280Z; 10-12-2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Update
Old 09-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Registered member

ImKrue has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!

Part with side skirts / rear valances? I think they would look great on my 240 :P
Old 09-30-2013, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

No problem actually they're free with purchase of car

Like I said the price is NEGOTIABLE. I just chose that price as a starting point. Thanks

SUA SPONTE
Old 10-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Registered Member

NEW PRICE!!! Motivated to sell.

Need to move so selling a car is more a priority now. So I'm going to reduce the price to 9,500obo

Thanks[ATTACH=CONFIG]172238[/ATTACH]
Again, forgive the pic quality its's the best I can do at the moment as all my electrics seem to be braking at once.
Attached Thumbnails 1995 Zenki 240sx/Silvia Low Miles Extremely CLEAN!-image.jpg  
Old 10-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

sergmx sergmx sergmx sergmx sergmx sergmx sergmx sergmx sergmx sergmx sergmx

This is a great 240. Has everything done that I'd want to do to a 240...GLWS buddy.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by sergmx
This is a great 240. Has everything done that I'd want to do to a 240...GLWS buddy.
Thanks man, also have a set of WEDS KRANZE erm1 mesh wheels in 18x10.5R 18x9.5F that completely take this car to another level, used for car shows and street driving. I plan on selling it with the Enkei's, however if the price is right I might let them go but they are $4,000 wheels so it better be a damn good offer lol. Will post pics when I have time to throw them on.