Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 Mazda Miata - Rollbar, Coilovers, Wheels, Exhaust, etc. 3900 OBO!!

Old 03-12-2013, 08:05 AM
ADCC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4
Default 1995 Mazda Miata - Rollbar, Coilovers, Wheels, Exhaust, etc. 3900 OBO!!

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDD

Description:
Up for sale is a 1995 Mazda Miata I own. The reason for sale is I'm looking to purchase my first home soon and I'm trying to put down as much money as possible, hence the toy has to go. Car has roughly 141,500 miles. It is not used as a daily driver. Price is 3900 OBO, low ballers will be ignored. Car has power windows, as well as power mirrors. You can contact me at my email or shoot me a text/call at the number above, thanks for looking.

I am the 7th owner and the title is clean and clear with no accidents. I'd be happy to provide the vin to any interested buyers.

I'm going to be as honest as possible with the next section.

Interior -
Good condition, no abnormal wear. Carpets for the car are tan in color, floor mats are black.
Stock steering wheel as well as an additional shift knob will be included.
Bride seats will not be included with sale as shown in pictures. I have one stock leather seat for the driver side that's in great shape I will install before purchase. The passenger side leather seat was beat up pretty bad so I was able to source a cloth one in good shape. I can install this before sale as well.

Exterior -
Good condition. No rust at all which is hard to find, especially in the rocker panels.
Paint has some clear coat peel, and is a little beat up around the fender area from the car being driven so low. Paint chip on passenger front fender.
Car would benefit from a good clay bar and wax as it's definitely in need of one.

Mechanical -
Mechanically the car is great. Starts up every time first crank and has never given me any issues at all. I've taken it on a 4 hour trip with no problem.
I'm not too certain about the clutch. It grabs and engages well so I'm not sure if it was replaced by the previous owner as well.
Check engine light is on (EGR code) I haven't bothered to fix it since it doesn't affect the driveability of the car plus I haven't really had the time.

The car has the following modifications/parts(all are less than a year and a half old):

Hard dog single diagonal roll bar
Cobalt Cat-Back Exhaust(3 months old)
Softop is 1.5 years old
Aftermarket Intake
Aftermarket Steering Wheel(Stock steering wheel will be provided upon purchase)
Aftermarket Shift Knob(Have 2, will include both)
Garage Vary Replica front lip
Side Splitters
Raceland Coilovers
XXR 527 15x8.25 et 0
Rebuilt Shifter Kit(installed 3 weeks ago)
Fresh Inspection
PO changed timing belt/water pump around 130k miles
Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil used and Mobil 1 oil filter. (changed about 700 miles ago)
Sony Headunit w/aux input
New Lug Nuts

Heat works well
Horn works
All lights function as they should
AC I was told works, although I haven't had the change to use it.

Bad:
Car is quite low, as a result this car won't go over speed bumps.
Could use an alignment.
4 lugs on the car are stripped. Previous owner didn't understand torque specs apparently.
1 on the passenger front is stripped, 3 on passenger rear need to be drilled out as the nuts used are rusted and ceased on the studs. I have 4 brand new replacement studs and lug nuts to match the rest of the car. Will hopefully get around to fixing previous owners stupidity before sale.

Pictures:

Last edited by solrnovasrt4; 03-28-2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: car sold
Old 03-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Registered Member

da4door has disabled reputation

Very nice i love these cars but i cant fit in the im 6'3 just too dam small but bump for a car i wish i could buy
Old 03-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Registered member

90H22accord has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1995 Mazda Miata - Rollbar, Coilovers, Wheels, Exhaust, etc. 3900 OBO!!

^^^ I second that notion! I am 6'8 and I have a guy at work he has one and my head sits 2 feet above the windshield! Anywho GLWS!
Old 03-12-2013, 08:12 PM
shiny metal ass

TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC
Default Re: 1995 Mazda Miata - Rollbar, Coilovers, Wheels, Exhaust, etc. 3900 OBO!!

Glws. My buddy's basically looks like the red clone of this haha only difference is seats and wheels
Old 03-13-2013, 05:39 AM
ADCC

solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4 solrnovasrt4

Originally Posted by 90H22accord
^^^ I second that notion! I am 6'8 and I have a guy at work he has one and my head sits 2 feet above the windshield! Anywho GLWS!
Originally Posted by da4door
Very nice i love these cars but i cant fit in the im 6'3 just too dam small but bump for a car i wish i could buy
Yeah I completely understand. Even being 6'1 it's a bit tight for me. Just glad I don't have to daily this. Thanks for the luck, hopefully with the season warming up someone will jump on this soon.

Originally Posted by TurboTASTIC
Glws. My buddy's basically looks like the red clone of this haha only difference is seats and wheels
Thanks!
Old 03-14-2013, 07:21 AM
ADCC

TTT. Gotten a few nibbles, let's get this sold!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:30 AM
Registered member

757accord has disabled reputation

Nice miata. I was looking at this one before I bought my other two. Dont let height hold you back, im 6'4. Just drop the seat to the floorpan and have an aftermarket quick release steering wheel.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

YakiddyYak has disabled reputation

Are you sellin just the seats?
Old 03-14-2013, 12:53 PM
ADCC

Originally Posted by 757accord
Nice miata. I was looking at this one before I bought my other two. Dont let height hold you back, im 6'4. Just drop the seat to the floorpan and have an aftermarket quick release steering wheel.
Thanks for the kind words man. And you're right lowering the seats plus a quick release helps a ton with tall people fitting comfortably. Hell just the lowered brides made quite a difference.

Originally Posted by YakiddyYak
Are you sellin just the seats?
No, thank you for the interest though. I'll be hanging onto the seats for a year or so once I get settled into my home. Then hopefully they will go into something new down the road
Old 03-14-2013, 04:11 PM
N2OWNED

99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula

Absolutely no interest in leaving the seats in, even for more $?

I'm not going to buy something with mismatched, shitty seats.

Quick Reply: 1995 Mazda Miata - Rollbar, Coilovers, Wheels, Exhaust, etc. 3900 OBO!!