Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 Impreza L Whole or Partout!

Old 11-21-2010, 01:17 PM
GT-Four Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze
Default 1995 Impreza L Whole or Partout!

1995 Subaru Impreza L 1.8l
218,000 miles.
Manual 5 Speed All Wheel Drive
4 Wheel Disk Brakes
Manual Doors
Working Heat/AC

Car is In good running order. Runs and drives fine, to pass VA state Inspection it'll need a new ball joint on the front right, a correct tail light bulb in the drivers side, have the fog lights removed. (one is smashed, both are required to work or they must go) And the passenger side headlight has to be more permanently affixed. (bracket is broken)

Car will sell as a whole Minus the current drivers door (the dented blue door from my car will be placed on it) For $500, as is for $600 Or free with the purchase of my WRX swapped RS!

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/1998-subaru-impreza-rs-2-5-hybrid-wrx-sti-swap-372022/

In order for a part out to start I need an offer on either the engine or transmission. If I get one for that every other part on the car is free range! make an offer! Will include a free clutch disk and pressure plate, as it could use it!

Thanks.

Will Remove Welded Body Panels like the roof panel

Will ship freight to any where in the continental united states, shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer as are pickup from freight locations for large items.

WILL NOT ship via gray hound.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:58 AM
GT-Four Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze
Default Re: 1995 Impreza L Whole or Partout!

Car has been sold