Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 eagle talon tsi awd

Old 11-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chris86z has disabled reputation
Default 1995 eagle talon tsi awd

Name: Chris
Means of contact: pm or text for faster response @ 443-975-8566
Price: $4500 with every last dsm part I have, or trade for a s13 coupe maybe a hatch (no motor preference), maybe others not sure

Description: 1995 eagle talon tsi awd with the eclipse front and rear body conversion done (by one of the previous owners) I traded my 240 in hopes to build another dsm but I just dont have the time to actually put this thing together and I really want another s-chassis to daily drive. The only things someone would need to finish this car is a dsmlink chip and cable, intercooler piping, awd 6 bolt flywheel, and a intake. Everything else I have goes with it, a 20g on a tubular manifold that has 50 miles of run time on it. 650cc FIC injectors, a already sockeded eprom ecu so just throw the chip in and go, full apexi n1 turboback, fuel lab fuel setup from the tank to rail with a wlaboro 255 in the tank. a awd trans ans transfercase with 150k on them they go into gear and shift and drive perfect (came out of a friends wrecked 2g), all axles, the car sits on tokico shock ans spring combo which is one of the best setups for a non coilover car and the car also has swaybars, poly bushings, and full camber adjustment on all 4 corners which is a ridiculously rare setup to fine the camber kits on this car ive never seen before on any other and work great. I also have 2 full motor setups for the car. A stock 6 bolt setup that is in need of a rebuild and is already mostly torn down and ready. And my built motor that I ran for 1500 miles in my GS-T before I got the AWD. (evo 9 rods and pistons, cometic headgasget, stronger valvesprings and retainers, all brand new hardware and oil pump etc. balance shaft delete, ble solid timing tensioner. theres probably more that I'm forgetting) also have a act 2900 clutch and a FWD 6 bolt flywheel by ACT as well. theres so many dsm parts I have that will go along too that you could probably build another entire car with a little leftover. I was in the process of painting the car white and using white primer. the body work is very straight with no real flaws. the whole front end has already been done besides the hood i just dont have the fenders on the car. I really just dont have time for it anymore so i need to let it go. if anyone would like more pics like of the motor and such just let me know and i will try and get them to you as soon as possible. I know it doesnt look the best but this car is honestly one of the best setup dsm's ive probably ever seen in just a chassis and the motor built motor has had no issues and has been checked after the 1500 mile break in for oil shavings and it didnt have even the smallest one in the bottom of the pan so its just throw it all together and its a perfect car.

Pictures:

Old 11-26-2012, 07:50 AM
Registered member

Intheshadows has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1995 eagle talon tsi awd

yea...seems like a big project, but glws or getting a daily for it...
Old 11-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Bump, its not as bad as it looks in the pics, its just paint and assembling everything and the car would be a beast
Old 12-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

bump
Old 12-31-2012, 08:47 PM
Registered Member

arsalan500 has disabled reputation

if you want to sell just the motor, let me know, haq 515-451-1517
Old 03-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Registered member

clipse6G72 has disabled reputation

are those coilovers? and would you sell exhaust?