Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 Accord ex for sale (fully loaded)

Old 12-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RalliartRsX has disabled reputation
Default 1995 Accord ex for sale (fully loaded)

* Name: Chris
* Means on contact: PM or this thread
* Trades:Trades only for a sr20 powered vehicle newer than 94 or a DA/DB with vtec. Maybe a turbo car in good condition. Basically something which needs minimal work and daily. I will also trade for a stock (or very close to stock) 97 up eclipse turbo (preferably gs-t)

* Price: $3700 OBO *But reasonable offers wont be denied. If you have an offer in mind, please, send me a pm. Trades mostly for above cars or close to stock

* Description:

The sole reason for this sale is a car that I have been watching for over a year has finally come up for sale. If the car sells, then this is off the block. Period

170k miles on it currently

Fully Loaded with all options (Special edition)
Full Leather interior

The car hasnt been in any accidents of any form. I actually bought it from the original owner with all (and I mean ALL ) paper work. I even got the red title from when the car was financed from the bank

EXTERIOR
The car was just clay barred 3 weeks ago and waxed with mother's 3 stage treatment. The body still does have 15+ year old marks, but definitely nothing major.
Its also missing the driver's side front fender molding and there are two dents in the hood from when not one, BUT TWO separate SUV's backed up into the car within 1 week!!! No note, nothing, just left

INTERIOR
The driver's seat has the famous tear in the door side bolster. Hasnt much affected me as the only time my body comes into contact with it is ingress/digress from the car. The carpets are in good condition with the leather having just scuffs from normal everyday use and hands. Same goes for the handbrake (basically just hand usage to the leather covering on the e brake is dirty)
The door lock actuator makes noise once the interior electronic lock to close the locks engages. Doesnt really affect much and just started recently. Actuator is around 60 new.
Also, the window on tits way up, will sporadically get stuck on its way up. If you pull the window in though, it comes up normally. Doesnt happen all the time, and again, nothing serious as the windows work. I will take the panel off sometime in the coming weeks and grease up the tracks since this is a common issue with accords of this generation

WHEELS/SUSPENSION/BRAKES
The tires on the front are 50 series and the back are 60 series. I just recently had a flat so I replaced the two front tires with some parts I had laying around from previous vehicles. They are Kumho ECSTA Supra with about 80% tread left. The rears are like 40k miles tires. Also, left front wheel is bent ever so slightly, so you can feel the imperfection while entering/exiting a right turn on/off ramp. Its also evident at above normal highway speeds. Left turns are fine. The wheel did balance as I took it a very good friends shop and I watched him balance it and he showed me also how the wheel had an imperfection in it. Said it was a-ok, just more of an annoyance and nitpicking.
Car does need rotors. The car stops just fine (and no noise) and the pads have lots of meat left, but to me it looks like some particles got between pads and rotors and left a few tiny grooves in the front rotors. The right rear rotor has a little rust buildup (only cosmetic issue and again, does not affect braking)

MAINTENANCE
All kept up. Just changed the oil with high mileage NON SYNTHETIC oil (reason is because if you have been using no synthetic oil and you change to synthetic, because the oil is much thinner than regular oil, it tends to find its way thru seals). Oil change has about 600 miles on it. Filter and drain plug also changed as well (I normally do all of them every 3-5 k miles)
I will have to go home though and sort thru the folder with receipts and all but I am pretty sure the major stuff (clutch, water pump, all belts, etc) were sorted

The car passed inspection and emissions recently (with the car in above condition mind you) too so everything should be good to go.

Ahhhhhh, I think thats it !!

Let me know

Serious offers/buyers.

Negative post will be reported IMMEDIATELY, and will not be tolerated. I will also not respond to negative post. Simple and clear as crystal

Cheers. PM me offers, concerns, etc

Please contact me if you're interested.

* Pictures: Below

Pics:

My sincere apologies for a dirty car

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 12-15-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: 1995 Accord ex for sale (fully loaded)

up
Old 12-07-2008, 06:13 AM
=D

Mesto will become famous soon enoughMesto will become famous soon enough

ttt
Old 12-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Registered Member

thanks much!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

bump
Old 12-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Registered Member

bump if viewed
Old 12-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

make some offers!!
Old 12-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

taking reasonable offers
Old 12-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Registered Member

Lets get this sold!!! Taking offers
Old 12-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

Weldmandingo has disabled reputation

clean car GLWS!!!!

Quick Reply: 1995 Accord ex for sale (fully loaded)