Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 240sx SE Black on black leather 5 speed

Old 07-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr
Default 1995 240sx SE Black on black leather 5 speed

SOLD

I have a 1995 Nissan 240sx for sale. Its black with black leather interior, 5 speed, power windows, power locks(keyless entry), power sunroof, cruise control, power mirrors, ect. The car has 239,5xx miles on it.

The car is in good shape overall, the interior is in really good shape. The dash is perfect, the seats are also in good shape except for the stitching in the drivers seat has come undone in the middle. The leather itself isnt ripped or really worn at all though.

The exterior has a couple dings and dent, most very minor. I HAVE a new fender to replace the one that is damaged on the drivers side. Theres another dent in the passenger side rear quarter panel that is noticable that pictured. The front bumper is faded as well as the front lip.

The motor runs great, starts right up and has no problems at all. The transmission shifts fine and is in great shape as well.

The wheels on the car are 18" Racing Harts, the tires have almost brand new tread still on them. The wheels and tires were $1800.00 new, and they only have a couple thousand miles on them.The price is including the wheels, I have the stock se wheels with fairly new tires on them too. If your not really interested in the wheels I could put the stock ones back on and take a good amount off the asking price.

Negatives-
Obviously the car has high mileage, but its still in great shape overall and runs great as well. No ticking, smoking or knocking of any kind. Theyre mostly all highway miles, the car was never ran hard. Its bone stock.
The RPM guage doesnt work every once in a while, it sits at 3,000rpms the whole time when its not working right which is most of the time now actually. I cant think of anything else at the moment, Ill update the post if I think of anything else wrong though.

$4500.00 OBO the way it sits. It would be easier to reach me via cell phone, call or text. You can also reach me through PM or email. The pictures aren't great, the car is dirty. I get alot of compliments on the car though.

Last edited by upon1gsxr; 07-12-2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: sold car
Old 07-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

drftman has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1995 240sx SE Black on black leather 5 speed

does it have sunroof??
Old 07-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr
Default Re: 1995 240sx SE Black on black leather 5 speed

Originally Posted by drftman
does it have sunroof??
Yeah, power sunroof. Works great, no leaks