Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1994 Rx7 Twin Turbo Brand New Engine

Old 02-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TwinTurboRx7 has disabled reputation
Default 1994 Rx7 Twin Turbo Brand New Engine

Name: Tony Cerra
Means of contact: text: 240-400-0791
Price: $ 16700

So I had to create another account but my old account used to be 87GrandNational because the site had not been sending me a password reset link..creating a new one was just a simpler option. Im a well known and friendly member of this form. After many many years of being on this site- Ive sold an E36 M3, A turbo Sc300, A supra, My Grand National and now finally my Rx7.. I trust that this car will go to someone who will truly enjoy it. Please be nice in the post and if you dont like the offer- lets be adults and remember- Im negotiatble to a point. Unfortunately being a bodybuilder the car is simply to small for me and having a child on the way, my priority is now another 4 door vehicle. Thank you for viewing

Description:
For sale is my 1994 Rx7 Twin Turbo for sale with only 465 exact miles on the brand new engine. Chassis has about 91k Just found out my wife is blessing me with a child so this car has to go! Tachometer has not been over 3000 rpm and is still breaking in, should support 450+ hp with new unbreakable ALS seals.

The car also has an extremely fresh several thousand dollar paint job with a glass-like clearcoat that. Car has not seen rain or snow since its been painted. The interior is extremely clean! Suede seats are in perfect condition. Brand new black carpet and floor mats. Dashboard and door panels are perfect. The car still has the factory spare tire in the trunk. Engine has NO modifications except for a Apexi twin intake. Factory exhaust still in place with the pre-cats so she is extremely quiet at idle. The Rebuilt Twin Turbos do not smoke either!

Entire car was lined with dynamat to reduce exterior noise and increase audio quality. Rear MazdaSpeed sway bar is installed and wheel wells and underbody all freshly sealed when paint was done.$3000 tire & SSR wheel Combo. Interior modifications include a removable & real Sparco steering wheel with matching suede inserts. A billet aluminum handbrake handle. Aluminum door side rail guards and an amazing sound system which includes a custom flush 2 subwoofer panel with a matching panel with dual JBL amplifiers. Its truly a turnkey show car with speed. This was never intended to be a race car but a true collector vehicle that is now looking for someone who will have time for it. This is my second Rx7 and I can tell you for a fact that she is extremely clean.

This car has a clean carfax, no accidents, never had any dents and as you can see, appears flawless. A brand new engine, smooth shifting transmission with no grinds, strong clutch assembly and a paint job that looks amazing. The interior is clean and perfect and all this for my asking price. You simply cant build this car for anything less. Thank You and God Bless

Videos:
http://youtu.be/A5GQJcucbTE

http://youtu.be/uZXTdGnTJ10

Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kingcrablegs/
Attached Thumbnails 1994 Rx7 Twin Turbo Brand New Engine-capture2212.jpg   1994 Rx7 Twin Turbo Brand New Engine-rx7-hood.jpg  

Last edited by TwinTurboRx7; 02-12-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: 1994 Rx7 Twin Turbo Brand New Engine

bump

slightly negotiable
Old 02-15-2013, 01:29 PM
JussKING

JussKING has disabled reputation

my dream car!
Old 02-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

Yup she's a beauty

Thank you
Old 02-25-2013, 08:47 AM
Registered member

reddevil4896 has disabled reputation

what type of trades are you looking for?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Registered member

momaiwanagofast has disabled reputation

Gorgeous car glws
Old 03-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Oh snap. I can afford this.

If my BMW sells, you will hear from me.