Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1994 Nissan Sentra SER Rolling Chasis

Old 09-22-2010, 08:25 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rhinovirus722 has disabled reputation
Default 1994 Nissan Sentra SER Rolling Chasis

Name: Ryan
Communication: PM, 540 314 7977, rcparrish722@gmail.com

1994 Nissan Sentra SER rolling chasis with a clean title. The body has 104k original miles on it. The car has been in the family since the mid 90's. The car is maroon. The car sit for a while and then when it was put back on the road it wiped a cam lobe. Thus, the motor was removed and I never got a chance to put it back together. Now I do not have the time or the desire to put it back together. I had planned on putting and obscure JDM wide body kit on it and the Sunny Badges and steering wheel and etc, and even dropping my Avenier SR20DET in it, but since them I came up with other plans for the motor, sold all of the Sunny parts, and am now looking to dump the car and the kit
(if anyone is interested), and the tubular manifold and the t3/t4 Garrett turbo. The car was an automatic, but I have the shifter linkage, a manual transmission computer, the pedals and the crossmember to convert it over as I had intentions of tapping the firewall where it is stamped for these things. This ad is only for the chasis itself all of the other things bar the bodykit are posted in separate posts.

Currently, the car headlights, radiator, grille, harness, and dash are out and in the trunk/ back seat because of the work that was to be done to the vehicle. I can leave it this way if the new owner desires to tap the fire wall for a manual transmission or I can reinstall the radiator and the dash and the grille and headlights if the new owner so desires me to do so..
Asking $500.00 for the chasis.

MUST go!

Old 10-06-2010, 02:23 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rhinovirus722 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1994 Nissan Sentra SER Rolling Chasis

Bump...To the top