Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1994 miata all stock, manual, GREAT mechanical shape. Absolute perfect summer car

Old 02-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aggent15 has disabled reputation
Default 1994 miata all stock, manual, GREAT mechanical shape. Absolute perfect summer car

Name: Matt
Means of contact: mattlevesque15@gmail.com
Price: $4,000

Description:
Up for sale is a 1994 5sp miata with 157k miles. It's black with a black top and black cloth interior.

It is completely stock other than an aftermarket steering wheel I installed because the stock wheel was too large and I couldn't get my legs past it. I still have the stock steering wheel though. I also changed out the water pump pulley, installed a new radiator, and slotted rotors and new pads in the front. I have the rears also (pads too) but just haven't had a minute to install them.

Cosmetically the car isn't the greatest, at least not on the outside. The interior is in pretty much perfect shape. However, mechanically the car is perfect and runs like a top. The rear window does unzip and fold down, which is probably one of my favorite features. With the windows down and rear window open there is tons of airflow thru the car. A/C, heat, power windows, cruise control, radio, power mirrors all work fine. Like I said, the cosmetics of the car are the ONLY thing going against it, everything else works amazing.

As far as the "cons", the clear coat is peeling, there's a dent on the hood and the driver's headlight cover, the roof had a tear in it, and the rear window had a little tear in it. The roof was sewn and sealed on the inside and outside and doesn't leak one bit. The rear window was taped on the inside and outside and also doesn't leak at all.

I know the pics aren't the greatest and the floor of the car was dirty when I took the pictures but I figured any pictures would be better than no pictures. Also, the shift knob looks funny because it's upside down. It rattled and I found it didn't if I screwed it on upside down (temp fix till I find one I like)

Asking $4000 for the car, brand new coilovers (still in the box), a brand new front lip (haven't even opened the box yet), the rear slotted rotors, and whatever else I have for the car laying around. I'll hear offers but please don't waste my time (or yours) by lowballing me

Pictures:

Old 02-23-2012, 01:16 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: 1994 miata all stock, manual, GREAT mechanical shape. Absolute perfect summer car

If she were cheaper I'd come get it, but can't swing $4k.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Registered member

Default Re: 1994 miata all stock, manual, GREAT mechanical shape. Absolute perfect summer car

email me an offer.....serious offer. I'll listen
Old 02-24-2012, 05:22 AM
Registered member

f1luva92 has disabled reputation

trade for a turbo 92 Miata? runs great, but the body is pretty beat up.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Registered member

No thanks, I'm really looking to get a NB miata
Old 02-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Registered member

Actually you can email me pics of it...wouldn't hurt to check it out
Old 02-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Registered member

Bump!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Registered member

Bump!!!!!
Old 02-26-2012, 10:59 PM
Registered Member

Drees11 has disabled reputation

Price to high i bought a 93 with half the miles and better condition exterior and perfect soft-top for 1500$ about a year ago
Old 02-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Registered member

Bump, ^^^nobody listens to a srt-4 guy haha

Quick Reply: 1994 miata all stock, manual, GREAT mechanical shape. Absolute perfect summer car