Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1994 Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car

Old 07-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Artinent has disabled reputation
Default 1994 Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car

Up for sale is a 1994 Acura Intergra 4dr LS Automatic Pecan with a beige Interior. Has 164,000 (mostly Interstate) miles. Transmission shifts perfectly and engine runs strong. I am only the second owner (first was a 43 year old woman) and have babied it since I bought it. Has NOT been raced EVER. I did not modify the engine for a couple of reasons foremost to maintain it's resale value and second I don't race so there really was no need. All of the modifications were for appearance only except for the cold air intake and exaust piping for a little extra HP. I took great care in trying to not over do it and make the car look cheesy or riced out however I couldn't resist the dragon floor mats The exterior and interior are pecan accented with black and the car looks even better than I had hoped when I bought it as it was pretty ugly stock. Heres a list of mods:

Darkest legal (in VA) Tint 225$

JDM Import Steering wheel 100$

Angel Eye Headlights w/ BMW Ring 185$

Alteza smoked Taillights 120$

Black 17 in. ADR rims 1100$

Lowered on Tein S Tech lowering Springs 550$

(I think it was 1 1/4 In front, 1 1/2 In back)

2 In exaust piping and aftermarket muffler (with silencer) 185$

Sony amp and speakers all the way around and 2 12" Rockford Fosgate subs 525$

Carbon Fiber shift knob and boot 45$

Black and silver Acura Badges 40$

Clear Side markers 15$

Mesh Grill 25$

Cold Air Intake 60$

Indiglo Gauge 40$

Blue Lights under dash and in vents that match the Indiglo Gauges. 35$

Side molding repainted EXACT color of the car. 80$

AC works great.

There are other minor mods but this is all that comes to mind.

The car runs and looks great. The interior is in great condition. Seats are clean with no rips or tears. Paints in good shape except for a few spots on the bumper. Haven't had a single problem with the car since I bought it (3 years ago 120,000 miles) and the engine and trany probably have another 75,000-100,000 miles on them. This is one of the few cars out there you still see being sold in running condition with 250,000 plus miles and with 2 mechanics in the family I've been told with proper maintenance the engine will last well over 300,000. It's never gone more than 3,000 miles without a oil change. The only thing I never got for this car that I wanted were black s2000 front seats. The back seat has a black leather cover which I only put on to maintain the pristine condition of the back seats. It may need a new starter soon and brakes (6 months or so) but other than that is in perfect running condition and has had all routine maintenance done ritually to maintain the life of this great car. I had a front lip but it cracked going over a speed bump, should be pretty easy to fix I just don't have the time or you could just remove it which will take all of 10 minutes. I have always planned on keeping it but I just happened to find a BMW that I couldn't pass up on and am at that point where I prefer luxury instead of sporty. If you live in the area or are willing to make the trip here feel free to take it for a test drive and check it out. I work out of my home so whenever it is best for you we can arrange a meeting. I can also take more pics if there is an area of the car you would like to see in more detail. I am looking to get 4,600$ Blue Book Retail Value on this car is 4,400$ if you can even find one in this condition plus all of the money I've put into it make this a great deal. Title is in hand and ready to be signed over.

4,300 OBO
Attached Thumbnails 1994  Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car-teg-21.jpg   1994  Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car-teg-022.jpg   1994  Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car-teg-023.jpg   1994  Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car-teg-025.jpg   1994  Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car-teg-024.jpg  

1994  Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car-teg-026.jpg   1994  Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car-teg-027.jpg   1994  Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car-teg-028.jpg   1994  Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car-teg-029.jpg   1994  Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car-teg-030.jpg  

Last edited by Artinent; 08-06-2007 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Pics added
Old 08-02-2007, 11:33 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 1994 Acura : Integra LS For Sale No Mechanical Mods Beautiful Car

No ones interested?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:38 AM
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation

looks real clean, where you located at ?
Old 08-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

Newport News
Old 08-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Registered Member

PRICE DROP! Due to an unforseen cash problem I now need to get rid off the car ASAP
Old 08-07-2007, 10:15 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

if i had the money rite now, id buy it and drop a new motor in it just for a nice roller.

hella tite man lol
Old 08-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 08-16-2007, 05:00 PM
2k 2Play

tricknology has disabled reputation

bump love this car ... great deal ... im suprised yall havent jumped on this yet
Old 10-02-2007, 11:48 AM
2k 2Play

tricknology has disabled reputation

this is still for sale... this is my boys ride and its never ever been abused... 4 k for a teg that will last you forever ... jump on this