Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1993 saphire blue nissan nx2000 sr20de turbo 18g sleeper

Old 07-16-2012, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crznx2000 has disabled reputation
Default 1993 saphire blue nissan nx2000 sr20de turbo 18g sleeper

Name: richard
Means of contact: 804 201 5955 text me or pm me here
Price: $3500

Description: Selling my 1993 saphire blue nx2000. had it for a year or so now......and ive had probably over a dozen b13s over the past 10 years that were turbo, so.....this ones pretty much solid. At 30 years old though, cars a bit small for me.....and i feel that its time for something new. The nx IS my daily driver, this is not a project or a trailer queen. Its a CAR that gets driven every day. Its been turbo for over a year with a few diffrent setups. Its in decent condition......i hate the misused ricer term "mint condition" but id say as far as nx2000s go its pretty freakin clean. Some of the interior is missing as it was out of the car due to a fuel pump swap and the junk guy stole it from work.....if your INTERESTED and have the money in front of me i may be convinced to hunt you down the back seats and trunk carpet that is missing. It is a 20 year old car guys, so please keep that in mind. That being said, please im a busy guy, so if your not really interested in BUYING this.....try to respect my time. Text is the best way to reach me, at 804 201 5955. No trades for junk, projects, bikes, ext. Looking for a NICE maxima or 2nd gen infiniti g20.....no old pos ones, If you have something worth more than my car on the street, ill certainly consider it if i will be on the proffiting side, other than that, cash only. And low ballers will simply be ignored. i may be willin to put cash on top for something thats worth my giving a shit....With that out of the way.....

93 nx, all power options
125000 miles on chasis at this point
low mileage b14 engine, low mileage b13 trans.
think im the 3rd owner, 2nd owner never drove it, uncle gave it to him i believe.....was a arizona car most its life
tiny bit of rust on the hatch.....other than that, none in the car. had the rear towers sealed and treated last year.
AC! yes, front mount intercooler, working foglights, and AC in a nx2000. read it and weap. P11 compressor. COLD. I did say daily driven didnt i?
cruise control is still on the car, just never worked when i got it, and i never trouble shot that. easy to make functional, just never got to it. Had better things to do?
Switched to BLACK interior. saphire blue nx2000s have HIDEOUS grey interior. enough said.

b14 engine
exedy clutch. nothing special, id put something stronger in, but im selling the car. want a better clutch, buy it, and ill put it in for you. i have no issues from the one there, but if you try and run insane boost levels, yeah, im sure it will slip. kind of a given.
eibach prokit springs, kyb gr2 struts.
jim wolf ecu.....may be switching that out, we shall see. programmed for 50 pound hr injectors, and a cobra maf. good for 320-350 hp or so.
external wastegate, on avaenir manifold. I still have a gtir manifold.....but i hate dealing with the 2 center bolts when installing it....avenir bolts on with a simple extension.
Greddy 18g turbo. AWESOME setup, love this turbo. WICKED power. better than a gt28 in my opinion, better top end. JUST had it gone through, perfect shape. Car is on LOW boost.....7 pounds. Daily driver.....i like my tires.
aeromotive adjustable fpr with gauge
walbro 255
Battle exe wheels from the ricer stone ages. I think they look fine. If you dont.....buy it and take them off. Thats the only way they will change. 205 45 16s, falken ziex, all 4 wheels. The fronts may have 1000 miles, the rears, 3000. No uneven wear, no camber damage, no honda ricer crap hear. Just 4 good, solid reliable good looking tires. 45 series rides very nicely.
FAVORITE mod.....hydraulic clutch. i switched to a b15 setup. amazing compared to the crappy cable it replaced.
3 inch exaust. its nothing to look at, as we had scrap 3 inch pipe and just welded it up. but it WORKS. i didnt feel like dropping 500 bucks on a vrs. dont judge me.
evo 8 blow off valve....i have a greddy rs too if you want it.
ebay style 7 inch dvd/nav unit. While its nothing special, its in there, and has been working for over a year. It as given to me, and i figured why not. hvac panel has been relocated to the cd player location. looks great, works fine.
300zx 4 piston calipers. cars fast.....stops faster. enough said.

title is clear and has no liens (if you have a lien on a 20 year old car, i hate to say it but your life sucks.) Bring cash and i will hand you the keys and the title. I am asking 3500. If you dont like that, or dont think its reasonable.....i cant say i really care. Not that im being an ass.....i just really dont care. Thats what i want, if you dont have that much im sorry but realistically a modded turbo car isnt for those who are broke. I will work with those that are close to my asking price, but close is not 2000 bucks. this is a solid nx, rust free, that has a bad ass turbo and a decent overall setup. any questions, just text me. Car is a daily driver.....so dont ask me what it needs. im sure it needs something, all cars do. But it hauls ass and gets me around reliably. If you cant look at a car in person and determine whether or not in YOUR OPINION it needs something, I will not sell it to you anyways. Will have a new inspection on it for the sale. If there are SPECIFIC questions, feel free to ask. I have a parts car, and tons of spare drivetrain parts. DO NOT waste my time with hondas. I have no desire to own anything less than a ep3, and even that is a stretch. cash, or something comfortable and modern. PERIOD. no projects, nothing with busted paint, nothing thats been riced out, nothing stupid. Im not trying to come across as an ass, but kids today seem to think that those of us that are selling stuff do it out of necessity or boredom. That is not the case, i am VERY busy, and just dont have time for games. If you want to deal, deal, but do not waste my time. thanks.

18g next to gt25.....get an idea of size

Pictures:
Old 08-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tomtom has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1993 saphire blue nissan nx2000 sr20de turbo 18g sleeper

got a b14 200sx serwith 95k miles text me or call me an ill send you some picstures