Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1993 Honda Civic Coupe, Mint, No Rust, Air Conditioning

Old 04-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these parts
Default 1993 Honda Civic Coupe, Mint, No Rust, Air Conditioning

I GOT WAY TOO MUCH HATERS IN THIS THREAD..

Last edited by oxsleeperxo; 05-01-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:47 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis
Default Re: 1993 Honda Civic Coupe, Mint, No Rust, Air Conditioning

you bring it to suffolk consider it sold
Old 04-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

flacopower

man if the motor wasn't messed up I would pick this up... GL on sale
Old 04-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Registered Member

oxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these parts

you will have to come to richmond to get it. the car is drivable, i drove it on a 2 hour trip. so i know it will make it down to virginia beach area for sure
Old 04-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Ravishing

Skeletor Skeletor Skeletor

How bad does it smoke? Is it only when pushing the motor? How much oil does it burn a week?
Old 04-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

it does smoke a good amount. i think that the third cylinder piston rings are worn down. i would say that it probably burn half a quart a week
Old 04-29-2008, 05:30 PM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

You havent had the car a week, how can you know it burns a quart a week.
You purchased it for $890 less late last week, lowered the car and changed rims trying to make a quick profit? Is there something else wrong with you car. Because Why would you buy it and turn around and sell so rapidly. Just trying to look out for buyers.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

I know i purchase the car last week, i was told by the owner that it lose half a quart a week. If you haven't notice, the old seller said that the valves seals was bad, but i found out that it was really the third cylinder rings that was worn out that caused the smoking. Thats why i said the price i listed is for you paying for the body, suspension and wheels. If you haven't notice, i said KEEP ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS OUT OF MY THREADS AND ANY BASHING. There is nothing wrong with the car, you can even ask the previous seller. Yes i am trying to make a quick profit so i can buy another car, this is how society work nowadays. I am not the only one that buy and sell cars as a side job on vadriven. SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR COMMENTS OUT OF MY THREAD

YOU ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE I BROUGHT THE CAR FIRST BEFORE YOU DID
Old 04-29-2008, 05:38 PM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

Im just trying to look out for any buyer. Dont get so hostile. If your trying to make a quick profit drive 30 minutes towards vabeach, my buddy will buy it probably tomorrow if your willing to meet atleast somewhere on 64. And no i wouldnt buy this car, im perfectly happy with the one i currently am building.

Last edited by Audio; 04-29-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Registered Member

B-stang is a jewel in the roughB-stang is a jewel in the roughB-stang is a jewel in the rough

Man this car dont look to bad.I was thinking about getting it until i saw audio's post.And hes right, if you bought this car less than a week ago then how would you know how much oil it burns if you havent had it a week.And u turn around and try to makr a profit off the car.Why dont you fix the oil burning problem then try to sell it for more than you bought it for.you buy a car and try to sell it to someone with the same problem you bought it with.thats not cool dude.

Quick Reply: 1993 Honda Civic Coupe, Mint, No Rust, Air Conditioning