Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1992 Mazda Mx-3 swapped

Old 05-02-2013, 03:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FamilyMan1 has disabled reputation
Default 1992 Mazda Mx-3 swapped

Deleted by jackass because dumbass can't read the rules.

No 3rd party sales
Attached Thumbnails 1992 Mazda Mx-3 swapped-image.jpg   1992 Mazda Mx-3 swapped-image.jpg  

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 05-03-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:53 AM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE
Default Re: 1992 Mazda Mx-3 swapped

That's hardly any more info than you had before. Mileage? Who made the intake manifold? Maintenance History? Why won't it start on its own? Mods like as much disclosure as possible that way we don't have to ask questions you could answer by including it in the information contained in your post.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:15 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

You're an idiot, and it probably got deleted because you have no info about it other than common sense stuff. Gas, 2 door, 2 axles? Really??
How about:
Mileage?
Options?
What else is broken?
Manual?
Maintenance done?
Why new motor?
More photos?
Why won't it start?
Why is it a "beast"?

Things like this will waste less time for potential buyers and for you to answer their questions over and over.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:20 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by ProbeGT-ZE
That's hardly any more info than you had before. Mileage? Who made the intake manifold? Maintenance History? Why won't it start on its own? Mods like as much disclosure as possible that way we don't have to ask questions you could answer by including it in the information contained in your post.

LoL, still NO REAL INFO. And I'M the jackass?... Hardly. If you'd read the rules, you'd see there is a link to an example of a proper thread->https://www.vadriven.com/forums/impo...5/#post4000434

The purpose of posting as much info as possible to keep people from asking questions. You failed to post a mileage for the car or swap, if it's auto or manual, what kind of suspension, no interior description or pics-all things people want to know-there's more that can be asked. So, now you have a link to look over and/or just answer my and their questions to shed some light on this thread.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:33 AM
Registered Member

DDGDSM has disabled reputation

Im with these guys. More info. Just because you swapped in the KL-DE for the K8 doesn't mean the motor is any bigger physically it just means its A 2.5L 170-175 hp motor instead of the 1.8L 130hp motor. Therefore the swap is not the reason the battery was located. Its been about 10 years since I had an mx-3 or even looked into that community and i can tell you at least that much about the car. More information and specific's would be alot more helpful for you when it comes to selling it.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

Well if none of you are thinking of buying it then y do you care.. How bout go mess with someone else thread....and it is a manual and I don't know the mileage when my mom bought it for my little brother I jus so happen to not be there maybe that's y tere no more info be cause I don't know and it is a big motor if us look in the pic ud see there's no room for the battery jackasses
Old 05-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Registered Member

And the body has about 170,000 miles on... I'll tell you definite tomorrow when I pick it up... And the car was swapped and built in leesburg
Old 05-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

Originally Posted by FamilyMan1
Well if none of you are thinking of buying it then y do you care.. How bout go mess with someone else thread....and it is a manual and I don't know the mileage when my mom bought it for my little brother I jus so happen to not be there maybe that's y tere no more info be cause I don't know and it is a big motor if us look in the pic ud see there's no room for the battery jackasses
I think we're all just saying that it would sell a lot easier if you were able to provide all of the above info. It is also part of the forum rules. Instead, you can barely write a coherent sentence. So good luck with your sale, but I wouldn't recommend this ad even if I knew someone looking for one.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

Ok and I don't care what you think so I guess we're even.... If I knew everything about it then I would tell you all about it but I dont
Old 05-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

miata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these parts

1000 bucks seems reasonable face it this
Isnt a bswaped civic its a mx-3 people arnt gonna be beating down your door for it

Quick Reply: 1992 Mazda Mx-3 swapped