Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1992 integra da

Old 06-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DSMPhan is an unknown quantity at this point
1992 integra da

name: patrick

cell phone-(will respond faster to text) 757-746-8202

asking $3,500 obo

I have a 1992 acura integra for sale.

The car is very clean almost too good to be true for the age,there are no rips in the interior nor are there any cracks on the dash. Also!! The A/C does work and still has power steering
all electrical componets still work including the rear winshield wiper and "low fuel" light which is hard to find on DA's

There is 212,xxx on the chassis but only 80,xxx on the swap which is a stock ls except for CAI, dc 4-1 header and 3" exhaust

The car is just a plain white with navy blue interior and only a few minor dings/dents and a tiny but of paint chippage on the very front of the fender and one spot on top of the hood.

She sits low on coilovers suspension (not sure what brand) with low profile tires and those are wrapped on the acura integra mesh's

Just did a tune up,spark plugs,wires,new battery,new intake(cold air) and changed the oil.

I also just put a new jvc head unit in with cd player and Ipod jack,fm,am etc.. what i have hooked up to that are all of the interior speakers and two 10'' rockford fosgate P1's and a 450 watt rockford fosgate amp to match.

There isnt anything bad about the car it gets excellent gas milage (about 35 highway and 28 city) but there is the rubber gasket around the windshiled that shrank due to old age and heat, but the windshield DOES NOT LEAK,its just not very attractive if you are picky about those kind of things,but not noticable to others while riding down the road. Its in excellent condition,I really dont want to get rid of it but I want to put a down payment on a house so im trying to raise all the money I can,but there is no rushing it, I can wait at most a month or two before i absolultley need it gone. Thank you for reading my thread I hope youre interested and if you have any other questions, text me,call me,pm me or email me directly at xxpattycakes16xx@yahoo.com thank you

P.S there seems to be some trouble uploading pictures, give me an email adress and i will be glad to send to pictures to your phone or computer
Attached Thumbnails 1992 integra da-da1.jpg  

Last edited by DSMPhan; 06-18-2009 at 05:51 PM.