Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Richmond, Va - $2900obo

Old 05-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Richmond, Va - $2900obo

Name: Kevin/FlimFlam
Car: 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Mileage: 89,000
Contact: Post in this thread or PM me. If you are serious I'll give you a phone number.

Price: $2900obo. I'm a motivated seller and will listen to any reasonable offers from realistic buyers. I'm open to *some* trades as long as its an even or partial trade. I will not add money on top of this car. Whatever you want to trade must run and drive.

Now, as I always do, here is my extremely honest overview of the entire car. Everything good/bad/indifferent will be covered below.

Basic description:
1991 Sentra SE-R - black w/ gray cloth interior
JDM SR20DE, unknown mileage, but the car itself only has 89,000.
Keyless entry/alarm
Sunroof
No A/C. I'm not sure if it ever had it. There are no traces of it ever being on the car.

Modifications:
- Hotshot intake
- Hotshot header
- Nismo strut tower brace
- Lightweight flywheel. Not sure if its a stocker thats been lightened or aftermarket. No CEL.
- Underdrive pulleys
- Random muffler. I'm not a fan. It sounds ok, but it looks horrible. It sags, its huge, its dumb. Never got around to installing my Magnaflow I have sitting in my garage.
- Some sort of short shifter
- Nismo shift knob
- KYB AGX/Ground Control Coilovers. Unknown spring rates. I consider it soft, but I'm comparing it to my other SER which....well...yea.
- Polished Valve Cover. It needs to be repolished. It was perfect when I bought the car 6 months ago or so, but after driving it in the snow it got oxidized heavily. It'll come back.
- 15x7 Rota Grids
- Alpine CD player
- Nissan Tsuru headlights/corners/grill
- JDM Power folding side mirrors. I guess these are neat, but you can't see shit out of them.
- Laminx on fogs......best mod evar.

Recent maintenance:
- New battery
- New PS belt
- New front brake pads

Everything else you need to know about this car before you even contact me...READ:

- Cosmetically I'd give the exterior a 7/10. As SER's go, its relatively nice. As cars go...well...keep reading. The overall curb appeal of the car is pretty good, but if you get up close (as you'll see in the photos) the paint on the hood is flaking off. The bumpers have been scrubbed here and there from being parked in downtown Richmond and DC and complete dumbasses parking by feel, and there is a slight bit of rust in the LR wheel well. That seems to be the only location. The door jams are solid with no traces of rust. The car has some tiny dings here and there. It's not perfect. It's black. Everything shows.

- The interior is in great shape. The seats are in great shape, no burns, tears, rips, stains. No weird smells. No leaks from the sunroof. The headliner is intact. Sunroof works great, I use it daily.

- A-pillar gauges. The airfuel gauge is completely worthless. And I mean that in every sense of the phrase. It's hooked up, it works, but its worthless. I had been meaning to remove it, but I just never did. The oil pressure gauge is not hooked up. I have no clue if there is anything even behind it. So what I'm saying is...if you buy this car, get rid of those two gauges, because they are stupid.

- Dash. The left portion of the dash, at night, will not illuminate because one of the previous owners robbed the bulbs out of that section to feed the two aforementioned useless gauges. After you throw those gauges in the trash or craigslist them or something you can have a fully lit dash again.

- Car does not have the infamous popout. I've put 5,000 miles on the car or so including several trips from Richmond to Newport News/Norfolk/Va Beach and a dozen trips to DC and West Virginia. Car has never given me a second of trouble, even during those nasty snow storms. Always starts, never stalls, never runs hot, never does anything except be a great little car.

- The tires suck. And I mean that in a pure performance sense. They hold air fine, they are well balanced, but they just plain suck. The car deserves something better. But...it goes great in a foot of snow.

Photos:

As I said above, I'm open to listen to offers. I'm realistic when it comes to selling cars and I want to move this car quick. First decent offer from a person standing in front of me with cash will take home a very nice B13. If anyone wants to buy the car minus the Rotas, then bring your own wheels and make me an offer. That is the ONLY part I will think of removing from the car to sell it. Don't ask for anything else.

I may have forgotten something, so I will update THIS post as I think of things.

But sorry, the Mooneyes keychain is NOT included. No, no matter what. You don't deserve it.

Thanks,
-kevin
Old 05-20-2010, 09:17 PM
habitual linestepper

slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot
Default Re: 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Richmond, Va - $2900obo

Bump for a B13.

Those of you looking for B-Whatever-swapped Hondas should consider owning an SR20de-powered go kart like this. I have yet to drive a n/a Honda that was as much fun as any one of the many B13 Sentras I've played with.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

In case there was any doubt of its snow-ability:

This was just after going a few blocks down Broad St. during the worst portion of the "blizzard" Richmond got:

And this was after driving out of Richmond to Winchester, Va, through West Va, to DC, back to Richmond in HORRIBLE conditions. It was fun.

Only to return to Carytown and snap this awesome shot:
Old 05-21-2010, 04:04 AM
Registered Member

simplesochcivic has disabled reputation

Pls give me a call or txt 8282795603 im very interested on your car.. I will wait for d txt or call
Old 05-21-2010, 04:09 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

PM'd!
Old 05-21-2010, 04:42 AM
Banned

fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade

Bump for fellow SER owner, this has to be one of the nicest B13 I've seen, you'll miss it Kevin.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:15 AM
Registered Member

It's my eleventh SE-R...I'll have others.

I texted both of you dudes above.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:23 AM
Banned

fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade

Old 05-21-2010, 07:30 AM
LOLH8RS

straightHYPE has disabled reputation

i dunno if your open to trades but check my thread
Old 05-21-2010, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

I am open to trades, but not a foxbody Mustang gt.

Sorry.

Quick Reply: 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Richmond, Va - $2900obo