Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1991 convertable rx7 s5

Old 04-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crznx2000 has disabled reputation
Default 1991 convertable rx7 s5

Name: richard
Means of contact: pm me, or text/call 926 1048 if your SERIOUS and have cash in hand. Im busy, and dont have time to play send me a pic.....if you want it, youll come take a look and decide if it suits you or not.
Price: $I want $1500. Thats what its worth to me. BUT im sure i wont get that, so feel free to make me offers. I will consider anything that is serious, and IN FRONT OF ME. I dont do prices over the phone, but i will deal in person. The car is in fairly good shape for a vert rx7, everthing is there except the radio (like EVERY rx7 in existance) and the leather seats are rough, but complete. Car has been repainted VERY well at some point, i see hints of 1/4 panel repair but you can ONLY see it in person if you have REALLY good eyes. I didnt notice it untill a week after i bought it and im paint/body work ocd.

Description: 91 series 5 rx7 convertable. All the factory "baller" options.....head rest speakers, bbs wheels, 4 piston brakes, (covertable) top in great condition, no leaks, glass rear window, bla bla bla. its a s5, so its 5 lug 5x114.3. I bought it to do a 302 ford swap. motor is flooded. it DOES build compression, but its low. Im willing to bet the motor IS still good, but im not a rotary expert. I MAY get it running, but as im busy, the chance ill find time is slim. Car is AUTO. which will make most of you run away, but keep in mind.....5 speed rwd cars are THRASHED these days, ID never buy a factory 5 speed rx7/240 because of that reason alone. that is also why price is obo. cash in hand in front of me offers will be considered with great respect. you get the idea. trades for firearms plus a bit of cash also considered.

Pictures:

[COLOR="red"]COLOR]
Old 04-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crznx2000 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1991 convertable rx7 s5