Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1990 Eclipse GSX Turbo

Old 01-24-2010, 06:43 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON
Default 1990 Eclipse GSX Turbo

Name- Jon

contact number- 735-3129

I'm selling a non-running 1990 eclipse gsx. Car was parked and put in storage when the old turbo blew, with intentions of fixing it, but now it has to go. Everything was working prior to the car being parked besides that. The car has a JDM cyclone motor installed with poly engine mounts(ran perfect), and rebuilt manual trans with almost new ACT2600 clutch. Drivetrain is solid. Fuel pump is a walbro 255 and it works great. Body is solid, the car is lowered and comes with 17" wheels with good tires. If you want the car with the head still installed, with the HKS cams(264 intake 272 exhaust) and complete 3" exhaust, I'll sell it all for $1200. It has all the pulleys, alternator etc still installed.

Without head/cams/exhaust, I'll sell the whole car for $700...which is worth it for the JDM bottom end/rebuilt transmission alone. Up to the buyer, but it will need to be towed either way. I also have the complete old motor/with a good head, minus accessories, that has low compression- which you can have for free with purchase of the car (and has adjustable cam gear on it) and a bunch of other interior parts as well. I do have a clear title for it. Car has no radio and the drivers window is broken.

You can make that out by parting it further, I just need the car to be out of the storage unit by the end of this month...so within a week...but the sooner the better. if you want to buy the car and pay for another month of storage due to a time constraint moving it, that will work too, but I'd rather have it gone. I have a thread in the part out section as well for the performance parts that have been removed from the car already, so let me know what you want, and we can make something happen. I'm off from work this week, so anytime during the day is good, just let me know. This is a great deal and won't be available for long!
Old 01-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack
Default Re: 1990 Eclipse GSX Turbo

Damn if someone wants other parts off of this I could REALLY use the engine/harness/ecu for my RWD 4g63 project. Anyone interested pm me.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:18 AM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON
Default Re: 1990 Eclipse GSX Turbo

Originally Posted by Zack
Damn if someone wants other parts off of this I could REALLY use the engine/harness/ecu for my RWD 4g63 project. Anyone interested pm me.
Let me know, I am flexible. Just need the car gone soon!