Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.

Old 02-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
surreallife25 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up 1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.

Name: Collin
Means of contact: Email: Surreallife24@mac.com
Price: $17,000.00

Description: This is a highly modified 1990 Z32 300ZX Twin Turbo with Water Methanol Injection 5 spd also known as the Fairlady.

500 - 703 HP depending on fuel and boost settings

This was a project car that I was originally building for my father to race SCCA events, but his
health took a sudden downturn and has since left us. A few years ago I began refinishing the car
to turn it into a show and strip car, but found that working on it was emotionally draining due to my fathers passing, and have not touched it since. *This is a project car. All parts to finish it are included but it will still require some work and tuning.* The dash and air boxes are currently removed and the alarm, stereo, and management wiring is currently exposed and spread out for the installation of the stand-alone
and remaining components. All parts needed to finish this project are included, with many extras. Extras include
2x transmissions, 1x intake manifold, all new interior trim bezels, and much more!

I'm moving to Germany for the Army and have to sell.

From outside to in:

The body is almost all factory paneling, aside from the painted over carbon vented hood and the rear valance. The Front bumper is a J-spec 96' turbo facia with exposed carbon vent funnels where the fog lights used to go and the side-skirts are glass recreations of the J-spec Fairlady originals.
All new glass and seals, T-top Moulding and bar, and we replaced the foam rubber wing with a high-grade painted glass one. The lights are new all the way around, with the fronts converted to HID 10k's and body colored interior bezels. The wheels are brand new body colored with chrome lip gram-lites 5-spoke off sets, custom built for this car, and are wrapped with brand new Potenza RE760 Sports (275R/245F) x 18's. The paint is nearly flawless aside from where the tow truck rested the front bumper lip on a lifting bar and flaked it a bit. The paint is a 9 stage "Spies Hecker" custom mix made for the Aston Martin DBS called Tungsten Silver, and is covered by 5 coats of clear.
A second new unpainted rear valance will come with the car that I decided looked better, but never got around to installing.

This car was rebuilt from the ground up, not your average repaint and power-adder job.
It was stripped of all molding, glass, wiring, and major components, to include front and rear subframes. The bushings were replaced with energy suspension polyurethane and pillow-ball joints
where needed. Fully adjustable powertrix control arms and electronically adjustable Tein SS coil overs keep the wheels on the ground. The brakes were upgraded to the 2011 370z track calipers and 14" rotors with EBC pads.

The engine is a highly tuned VG30DETT, torn completely down and re-machined .20 over with weico forged pistons, formula hardened bearings, eagle forged rods, and cleared and enlarged oil paths. The coolant galley was cleared of factory casting to improve flow, and the heads and block were decked slightly to increase compression and for a better seal. The block is assembled with mostly ARP hardware, to include the heads which are now ARP studded, mated via a cometic metal gasket. The cams are a mild grind, spun by the latest upgraded Nismo VTC gears available.
Fuel is provided by Two- Z32 multi speed pumps, controlled by an AshSpec Dual Pump Digi Controller, Passed through a Tomei Pressure regulator and 300 degree rails, and fed via Nismo 740cc
side feed injectors. (All fuel and oil lines are plumbed via SS braided lines and AN-aluminum fittings.) The mixture and boost is kept safe by a Snow Performance Water Methanol injection system plumbed into both intakes. The turbos have been upgraded to ceramic ball-bearing Garrett GT675RS's, fed by a true dual intake assembly with oversized Stillen side mount intercoolers and stainless steel hard-pipes. A Dual Nozzle "Snow Performance" Water Methanol Injection System
pumps into both sides of the manifold.
Oil is provided by a new pump, through a oversized front-mount cooler. The engine is cooled by a single high-volume spal fan on a digital controller.

When I stopped working on the project I was in the replacement and layout phase of installing a new standalone engine management computer from Haltech, made just for the TT Z32 called the platinum pro. The dash and air handling box are currently removed for the Haltech installation.

Inside the cabin the seats have been replaced with new G37 burnt orange leather powered buckets, new black carpet, a custom leather covered dash with an integrated 350z center cluster/console, and defi digital gauges. The doors have been covered in a finely stitched leather with Polk Audio 3-way components, custom carbon handles, and all new trim. in the back, the rear tower covers have been replaced by 2 custom 10" sub enclosures, molded in to look like factory panels, and also wrapped in stitched leather. The subs are backed up by a 4th set of mid-range polk component drivers in the cargo area. The system is powered by 2 Alpine PDX amps, and perfectly tuned by a JBL MS-8
digital sound processor. I have not yet purchased a head unit. A hidden nissan push button start button brings it to life, and a Viper Responder 5904 alarm with remote start protects it.

Serious inquiries only! Cash Only! I will not negotiate price over phone or email.

Over $50,000 invested, priced to sell!!! The value of the wheel/suspension assemblies at each corner
are worth more than the selling price!!! Clean title.

Pictures:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]176229[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]176237[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]176236[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]176235[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]176234[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]176233[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]176232[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]176231[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]176230[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]176238[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.-img_0118.jpg   1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.-img_0119.jpg   1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.-img_0120.jpg   1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.-img_0149.jpg   1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.-img_0148.jpg  

1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.-img_0152.jpg   1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.-img_0155.jpg   1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.-img_0157.jpg   1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.-img_0164.jpg   1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.-img_0517.jpg  

Old 02-08-2014, 11:35 AM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown
Default Re: 1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.

Nicely done!
Old 02-08-2014, 12:15 PM
I H8 MY CAR

FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx
Default Re: 1990 300ZX TT Fairlady 5 spd. Heavily Modified Custom w/Water Meth Inj.

For $17K, think alot of folks would be expecting a completed project but it doesnt like this is the case. Can you post up pictures of the current condition of the car?
Old 02-08-2014, 01:14 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I saw this on craigslist the other day. Rubbed one out...

By the way, if you haven't posted this on 300zxclub, zdriver, and nicoclub, you should.

Originally Posted by FLiPrayZin240sx
For $17K, think alot of folks would be expecting a completed project but it doesnt like this is the case. Can you post up pictures of the current condition of the car?
I don't know about that. That's a pretty damn good deal for what he has in it, especially if all you have to do is put the dash back in. Pictures would be nice though.

Last edited by Yardjass; 02-08-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FLiPrayZin240sx
I can understand your concern, but consider that I have more than that in just the body and the wheels and it is a different story.
I've got over 50k in this thing, so I think 17k is a very reasonable asking price considering you could part it out for more than that if you aren't comfortable doing some wiring and tuning. I was limited to 10 pictures, but I will try to get one of the dash removed. I know that this thing need work, but if it didn't, I would be demanding significantly more. Make me what you think is a reasonable offer so that I can concentrate on moving my family to Germany.

As previously stated, that was only a partial list as to what has been done and what is included. Also take into account that nothing was just slapped on this thing. Take the 6-button G35 steering wheel for instance; It is fully functional through the z32
slip-ring and the collar housing was extended with polished 2x2 carbon twill to take up the gap. A spare collar is included if you don't like carbon.

Here are some of the other new parts to name a few:
-ALL NEW GLASS- EVEN THE QUARTERS, WITH NEW MOULDINGS
-ALL NEW INTERIOR/EXTERIOR SEALS
-ALL NEW HOSES
-NEW JDM SIDE SKIRTS COMPLETELY SEAMED IN
-NEW REPRODUCTION STYLE TWIN-Z REAR WING -SEAMED IN
-NEW 99-JDM TAIL LIGHTS
-TWO NEW REAR BUMPERS, (ONLY ONE PAINTED AND INSTALLED) KAMINARI - INSTALLED, TWIN-Z WITH DIFFUSER - UNPAINTED
-STILLEN SERVICE COVER
-NEW INTERIOR TRIM - T-TOPS, VENTS, DOORS, SEATBACKS, ETC.

**SGP STAGE XII PLUS.**

-Stage 3 block and heads, AMS Flow Headers, GT675RS turbo's,-740cc Inj, -300 Deg Fuel Rails,
Dual Z32 TT Pumps with ASHSPEC dual controller, Dualz Intake,-Ported/Polished Intake Manifolds,-Stillen Sidemounts -Z1-1 Piece Platinum Driveshaft,- Z1 Motorsports 14" Akebono Big Brake Kit (Front & Rear) , Tein Flex Coilover System w/EDFC , Gram Light Wheels with new potenza tires, RPS Aluminum, Flywheel, RPS Twin Turbo MAX 6-Puck Clutch Kit, Snow Performance Stage 2 Z32 Boost Cooler Water Injection, B&B Full Stainless Exhaust with quad tips, 2.5", Z1 300ZX Haltech Platinum Pro PnP Stand Alone Package, AEM Inline UEGO Wideband Controller, AEM X-Wifi Wideband UEGO / EGT Controller, Custom Carbon and leather interior with 350z inspired dash, Infinity g35 Burnt orange seats, Euro Power folding heated mirrors, 10k HID Lighting,
12 Speaker Polk Audio System powered by Alpine PDX Amps, All interior lighting and buttons converted to LED, Full HICAS delete. Many more custom mods and parts!

Thanks for checking it out!
Old 02-09-2014, 06:48 AM
Registered Member

Thanks. I've never been part of any of those, but agree. I tried posting it to Twin Turbo.net and kept having issues.
-C
Old 02-09-2014, 07:25 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Yardjass

I saw this on craigslist the other day. Rubbed one out...

By the way, if you haven't posted this on 300zxclub, zdriver, and nicoclub, you should.

I don't know about that. That's a pretty damn good deal for what he has in it, especially if all you have to do is put the dash back in. Pictures would be nice though.
I just tried, but apparently I have to be a member for at least 30 days in order to post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:42 AM
I H8 MY CAR

FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx

Post the pics up in photobucket or flickr...then link them back here.

Also, I wasn't saying $17K is too much. I'm going more with you'll have alot who would want to see the car and end up wasting your time because they were not expecting to have to do work on it. Figured, it would save you the headache and pictures of current condition showing what needs to be fixed, should weed those folks out.

Good luck with the sale, hopefully it goes to somebody who can finish it and enjoy the living crap out of it.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by surreallife25
I'm moving to Germany for the Army and have to sell.

dude bring it over and hurt 911 owners feelings at the Ring or on the Autobahn......that being said sorry for your loss and I can see how something like that can change the outlook of a project.