Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1990 240sx S13 FB - Blacktop - 3k on rebuilt motor

Old 10-20-2007, 06:59 AM
Boner Jams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal
Default 1990 240sx S13 FB - Blacktop - 3k on rebuilt motor

Other thread was too cluttered. here is a new one with updated file to download with more pics and video

Everything on the car works perfectly. The only thing bad is the windshield crack. It inst blocking view, its only at the bottom middle. I accidentally sat on it while doing the front end. Everything else is perfect.

1990 White S13 FB
1991+ Front End

Engine:

BlackTop SR20DET
Freshly Rebuilt about 3k ago
arp head studs
cometic head gasket
jwt valve guides
S14 T28
**Stitch Welded Front end**
**Wire tuck engine bay**
FPR
FP Guage
Greddy Type-S
Greddy Oil Pan
BLITZ FMIC
Greddy Piping
Koyo Radiator
Dual FAL Fans
Supra Fuel Pump
Divided Elbow
3"Downpipe
3" Punched Catco Cat
3" Custom Mandral Bent exhaust (straight pipe)
will include 3" N1 Style exhaust

Valve Cover was shaved and painted bronze.

Have SR power steering pump just needs 1 custom line

Have KA-DE A/c compressor lines are installed just needs an SR bracket

Outside:

Kouki front end
Weld Rear Diff
Tanabe Sustec Pro SS coilovers
*4* Sets of stock Tear drops for drifting

Inside:
Interiror is almost gutted, still has dash/acc. seats, door panels (with power windows!), carpet, center console. Auto seat belts removed.

I am including my ULTRASHIELD 5pt Latch and Link Harness 3" straps SFI rated.

The only bad with the car is a crack windshield. I was quoted $150 installed.

I will not part out

$5000 OBO
PM me or email dh@dorilab.com

http://www.dorilab.com/dans240sx.zip
^^Pics and Video clips^^

Last edited by -Danimal; 10-20-2007 at 07:01 AM.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:05 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal
Default Re: 1990 240sx S13 FB - Blacktop - 3k on rebuilt motor

up
Old 10-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Breeding golddiggers

Fuzion is on a distinguished road

NICE
Old 10-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Registered member

philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville

current inspection?
Old 10-25-2007, 08:41 AM
Boner Jams

nope. sold today as of 4pm
Old 10-28-2007, 01:54 PM
The Slide Show

B4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond repute

wtf!? I come look at the car and test drive it, make the deal you agree, u knew i was buying it we had a deal. I go out and get the loan, find a trailer to tow it, and after all the weather and you having to go to NC and all we agreed id pick it up Sunday... so after getting off the phone with me saying it was all strait, come pick it up ill call you in the morning, YOU SELL IT!? then run and hide wont answer my calls nothing. Don't even have the balls to say sorry or anything. You come home for 2 sec to tell your room mate to tell me u sold it. thats fucked up bro now i gotta deal with all the fines from the bank. Karma will eat your ass. couldn't wait one more day...
Old 10-28-2007, 02:00 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by B4dFi5h
wtf!? I come look at the car and test drive it, make the deal you agree, u knew i was buying it we had a deal. I go out and get the loan, find a trailer to tow it, and after all the weather and you having to go to NC and all we agreed id pick it up Sunday... so after getting off the phone with me saying it was all strait, come pick it up ill call you in the morning, YOU SELL IT!? then run and hide wont answer my calls nothing. Don't even have the balls to say sorry or anything. You come home for 2 sec to tell your room mate to tell me u sold it. thats fucked up bro now i gotta deal with all the fines from the bank. Karma will eat your ass. couldn't wait one more day...
you should know something about buying a car..

first person with the cash gets the car. thats just good business, you shoulda gave him money down to show genuine interest.

gtfo ----->
Old 10-28-2007, 02:08 PM
The Slide Show

B4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond repute

nah, theres always that chance when u put cash down the guy can still run off and sell the car, yea that def does help sometimes but ive seen to many people get fucked over like that. good business is based on communication and trust. It was understood i had the money and i was coming to pick it up. But because of the weather we couldn't get there as soon as we wanted.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:17 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by B4dFi5h
nah, theres always that chance when u put cash down the guy can still run off and sell the car, yea that def does help sometimes but ive seen to many people get fucked over like that. good business is based on communication and trust. It was understood i had the money and i was coming to pick it up. But because of the weather we couldn't get there as soon as we wanted.

maybe you should go and change your tampon and stop the crying...
Old 10-28-2007, 02:23 PM
The Slide Show

haha. y don't u pay my bank fines for me.

Quick Reply: 1990 240sx S13 FB - Blacktop - 3k on rebuilt motor