Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1990 240SX Hatchback Built SR over 15k in reciets!!!

Old 10-13-2014, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spollinyou has disabled reputation
Default 1990 240SX Hatchback Built SR over 15k in reciets!!!

Name: CK
Means of contact: Call or text 828 773 1579
Price: $ 8000 trade value 6000 cash!

Description:

The Bad: Stock rear end No Speedo (due to harness) Cracked dash.. Small hiccup in tune (runs very rich! hits ign cut in high rpms sometimes) Could be a loose wire in MAP... Will find out this week!! one front tire has a flat spot from sitting at phantasm for a year... But thankfully you can only feel it at about 12-25 mph.

The Good: SR20det red top swap Made 333 rwhp an 281tq on Phantasms Dyno. Built bottom end with new parts in head. I Have all recites from shop that assembled the engine as well as ordered the parts. Around 5000K miles on build 3000 of those miles was with the stock fuel system computer and turbo to properly break the engine in.

Engine build parts as follows... ACL Bearings, Micro-polished crank, new oem oil pump and water pump. Eagle rods JE pistons 8.5 to 1 comp. Bored .020, cometic head gasket ARP head studs. Rocker arm stoppers, All rocker arms valves,seals, replaced oem nissan. Chase bays engine harness AEM CAS By: Kevo phantasm. ISIS intake manifold ID 1000cc injectors top feed rail conversion. AEM FPR With stainless lines. Walboro 255 LPH fuel pump. AEM True boost controller+gauge. AEM uago wideband. AEM EMS v.2. Cx racing Alum. radiator w/slim fans. MSD fan relay system. Garett 57 Trim Turbo. Tial 38mm WG. cast iron top mount manifold =/. Kevo fab down pipe and dump tube full heat wrapped...to a full 3 inch n1 exhaust with electronic cut out!! =] Greddy SSQ Blow off valve With Big Alum Front mount kit with Alum. Boost piping ..Everything that sees boost has a t-bolt style clamp. not the cheap make your own kit this is a car specific front mount kit. Brand new starter with warranty. new battery located in back (box)

For the Body Ext... :Clean tittle in hand!! Pretty much stock straight body Fresh Flat White paint Looks awesome ! 20% tint and 17in drag z wheels grey with polished lip tires are good other then the one front with flat spot. Car has S14 seats. Carpet to right behind the front seats, rear seats and carpet removed. everything in the back has been painted with black textured paint looks clean.

Car is sitting on Ksport full coil overs low miles! Brakes all recently done. Car comes with a lot of extra nissan parts. I have everything to put ac back on even a good compressor for the SR I have the full fuel system intake manifold. Turbo manifold down pipe and turbo, plus a bunch of other random 240 stuff that goes with the car... Im sure theres parts I'm forgetting.. I have a lot of MONNEEYYY and time in the car. I love it and its a blast to drive..But its time to get back into the Honda game !!! My loss your gain like i said I have over 15k in recites to prove the work done and theres tons of parts I don't reciets for due to a house flooding...but I know Im not going to get any ware near what I have in it so.... 8000 trade value and 6000 cash! I would rather trade for something. Will entertain all trades so offer up!I need more of a daily driver. Thanks for your time and Bump If you like it!! 828 773 1579

Pictures:

Old 03-04-2015, 05:29 AM
Registered member

lukep has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1990 240SX Hatchback Built SR over 15k in reciets!!!

Trade for cobalt ss sc plus cash on top?
Old 03-04-2015, 06:00 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

PLease explain to me why your trade price is 2K higher than your cash price?
Old 03-04-2015, 07:28 AM
Registered member

Intheshadows has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BAN HAMMER
Because the same reason why the cash price in the liquor store is always cheaper...duh.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

He can't even fucking spell receipt....
Old 03-04-2015, 04:54 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by BAN HAMMER
Lets backtrack a bit. OP, please explain why you're asking 8 grand for a fucking 240, and there's not an LS1 or an RB in it, and it even has a cracked dash.

Originally Posted by JacKal
He can't even fucking spell receipt....
Must not have come across the correct spelling "any ware".
Old 03-04-2015, 05:32 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

This thread is comical and meets all the requirements of this site.

Loving how the extra effort was taken to make sure the pics of the oh so cool "splatter" engine paint were in focus. The front end sitting all crooked, blurry.

Also the "rustic" shack of a house and project apartments in the background, really compliments this car.

Last edited by DOOM; 03-04-2015 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

Can't find the keys to my roflcopter....

I will say thank you for lack of dildo shifter... But I take it back for srswap... But still 4 lugs.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:13 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by DOOM
This thread is comical and meets all the requirements of this site.

Loving how the extra effort was taken to make sure the pics of the oh so cool "splatter" engine paint were in focus. The front end sitting all crooked, blurry.

Also the "rustic" shack of a house and project apartments in the background, really compliments this car.

Last edited by Yardjass; 03-05-2015 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:55 AM
The VW guy

AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick

My neck hurts from trying to look at this bag of shit.