Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1989 toyota supra turbo (hardtop 5spd)

Old 01-25-2010, 08:05 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
midde420 has disabled reputation
Default 1989 toyota supra turbo (hardtop 5spd)

* Name: Rob
* Means on contact: PM, Email - Midde420@aol.com, Cell - 804-332-2774
* Trades: Open to offers 240s, swapped civics, 90-97 h22 accord, throw me some offers!
* Price: $5,000 obo

* Description: I purchased this car January 15th, 2009 with exactly 148,000 on the clock Its a silver on gray 1989 Toyota Supra turbo (non tems) 5spd w/ LSD hardtop with 155,923 on the body it has a jdm 7mgte with 70-85k on it the motor supposedly has a cometic mhg with arp head studs but i haven't torn it down and i don't know if there is any way to tell without tearing it down (if there is please let me know so i can confirm this) so i don't know for sure if it does, if. I do know however its never overheated on me since Ive had it in fact most of the time its seems like it runs kind of cool according to the temp. gauge. I'm in no rush to trade or sell and i don't know if I'm really sure about selling it yet. I'm mainly trying to see whats out there and see what kind of offers/trades i can get for it. Ive always wanted a nice clean 92-95 hatch with a clean type r swap show me what you got least i can say is no.

* Details:
o Mileage: 155,923 on chassis 70-85k on motor

o Exterior Condition: pretty good condition no major dents maybe a couple dings here or there but none that stand out. it has pinstripe on it that's coming off in a few spots ill probably take it off before i get rid of it if i do could definitely use a good wax and buff maybe even wet sand and buff paint is kind of dull but its not peeling anywhere. has a few chips on the front bumper but they don't really stand out because of the color of the car.has two rust spots on entire car one on passenger side rear quarter over the wheel well about 3"x4" in size the other is on the hatch where the wing mounts i have another hatch im gonna put on it. the passenger door is black the window motor went out in the silver door so i just swapped the whole door the spoiler is black and so is the gas lid all black parts are jet black(shiny) i was/am planning on getting the car painted black so i planned on putting a black drivers door and the black hatch on it and leaving it like that until i could get it painted. plus i kinda liked the way it looked

o Interior Condition: 7/10 pretty good interior no rips or tears in seats climate control works, p/w, p/l, p/seats-lumbar control, p/mirrors, boost gauge doesn't work vacuum line came off just gotta find it and put it back on(easy fix) will need new carpet because of the clutch master cylinder leaking into the floorboard (have carpet for it) have hatch carpet for it too, the leather wrapped steering wheel is no longer wrapped in leather was like that when i got it i have a nice mint 89 black leather steering wheel waiting to go in just havent got around to it

o Modifications: stock ct-26 3" divorced down pipe (open waste gate dump tube) LOUD at full boost!! sounds sick imho 3" test pipe with wide band bung welded in (plugged) 3" blitz nur spec cat back exhaust sounds awesome and the turbo has been shimmed by previous owner and that's pretty much it as far as mods go if i don't get rid of it my next upgrades are gonna be bigger inter cooler and hard pipes, 550cc injectors and lex afm, afpr, and an electronic boost controller

o Service: Since i purchased it i have done 2 oil changes next is due in 1000 miles will be changed before trade or sale Ive replaced upper rad. hose have a spare to go with it, radiator, starter, alternator, battery, coolant flush, 02 sensor, all 3 belts(alt. fan and p/s), new timing belt, water pump, and tensioner, new front brakes, new rear brakes a couple of other little things i cant remember right now ..... parts needed - clutch slave cylinder and master cylinder, outer tie rods + alignment, valve cover gasket and valve stem seals, fan shroud, somethings wrong with the heat too but all of this will be fixed except maybe the fan shroud as i don't have a spare, before sale or trade oh and almost forgot to mention cruise control doesnt work and i dont know why but it never bothered me cause i never use it

* Pictures: sorry for the distant pic its the only one i have right now will take more tomorrow if weather permits i have a few on my phone i can send through text so give me a text if u want them until i can post more pics

thanks everyone for taking the time to read this and please no bashing i could give a f*** less what any ignorant people have to say if you dont like my price car or anything about this thread than gtfo other than that god bless and lets see some offers

also have 2 parts cars i could let go pretty cheap too if need be thanks everyone
Attached Thumbnails 1989 toyota supra turbo (hardtop 5spd)-my-supra.jpg  

Last edited by midde420; 01-25-2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: picture
Old 01-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

87MKlll has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1989 toyota supra turbo (hardtop 5spd)

nice car im trying to get another one cuz i had to get rid of mine a few weeks ago...but would u be willing to trade for a 88 rx7 na stock runs good with 127k miles but clean except for a minor dent on driver side fender its all black ive just been trying to trade it away
Old 01-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Registered Member

midde420 has disabled reputation

pm me pics and more info im tryin to get some more pics up of mine now
Old 01-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

EG6R has disabled reputation

hey man i have a 95 eg hatch lots of aftermarket text or give me acall 3365963293
Old 01-30-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

87MKlll has disabled reputation

i have no pics right now but after the snow clears up ill take some pics for ya