Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1987 RHD Galant VR-4 Clean, Legal, Unmolested, Turbo, One of the first off the line!

Old 06-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default 1987 RHD Galant VR-4 Clean, Legal, Unmolested, Turbo, One of the first off the line!

SOLD!!!

Name: Chris
Means of contact: 804-677-1419 sales@classicjdmcars.com
Price: $9500

Description:

1987 E39A Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Turbo AWD #341 off the production line in Japan!

This car is very fun to drive. Pretty rare to find a RHD model here in the US. This car drives great, pulls hard, and the transmission shifts great. The body is in decent shape with typical dings and dents of a car of this age and mileage. Interior is in nice shape and pretty clean, no rips in the seats. However, there is one small hole in the driver seat and some small cracks in the dash.

Here are some highlights on the car:

4G63T 16 valve DOHC 7.8:1 Turbo Engine with 5-Speed Manual Transmission
All Wheel Drive and Power-Assisted Speed-Sensitive All Wheel Steering
TEIN HR Series Adjustable Coilovers
OEM Front Mounted Turbo Intercooler, Oil Cooler, and Power Steering Cooler
Momo Race Steering Wheel and Shifter
OEM Rain Visors

This car has 168,000 miles on it, has new timing belt, water pump, air filter, and spark plugs. All Wheel Drive and
All Wheel Steering on a 5 M/T Turbo 4G63 equals plenty of fun in this RHD predecessor to the EVO.

This car was imported LEGALLY! It was NOT imported under a loophole, so there is no chance that it can be seized by the government, unlike the majority of illegally imported JDM cars that are a ticking time bomb waiting to be seized. This car was legally titled and registered, and has a U.S. Customs release as well.

Below is a link to the US CUSTOMS website which explains how this car was imported, and also that it is in fact done legally and legitimately. We are very transparent, and are not hiding anything about how this vehicle was imported or how we obtained a title for it. A client even asked I.C.E. to come inspect one of our vehicles, to assure him the car was legal. He ended up purchasing the car

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/det...r-into-the-u.s

Pictures:

Last edited by ClassicJDMCars; 06-17-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:40 AM
shiny metal ass

TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC
Default Re: 1987 RHD Galant VR-4 Clean, Legal, Unmolested, Turbo, One of the first off the li

Yet another solid RHD vehicle here. Who owns the car? Fortune Auto or Japanese Classics?

That all-wheel drive and all-wheel steering sounds like a grip machine! I like
Old 06-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Registered Member

miata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these parts
Default 1987 RHD Galant VR-4 Clean, Legal, Unmolested, Turbo, One of the first off the line!

And Chris delivers definitely worth the money!
Old 06-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1987 RHD Galant VR-4 Clean, Legal, Unmolested, Turbo, One of the first off the li

Originally Posted by TurboTASTIC
Yet another solid RHD vehicle here. Who owns the car? Fortune Auto or Japanese Classics?

That all-wheel drive and all-wheel steering sounds like a grip machine! I like
I apologize for the confusion. I am about to change the screen name here shortly. Japanese Classics is my Company, they own the car. I am no longer with Fortune Auto.

Originally Posted by miata_kid
And Chris delivers definitely worth the money!
Thanks for the kind words!
Old 06-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Registered member

lebaneezy has disabled reputation

My exact words were , chris does it again! , the buyer wont be disappointed! Glws!!
Old 06-06-2013, 12:54 PM
shiny metal ass

TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC

Originally Posted by Chris@Fortune
I apologize for the confusion. I am about to change the screen name here shortly. Japanese Classics is my Company, they own the car. I am no longer with Fortune Auto.
Ohhh ok. Either way glws. I keep a constant eye on that site, always looking for cool rhd cars.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

RTFM has disabled reputation

4x4 status, yet i'd still part with my nuts to own this.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:54 PM
The VW guy

AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick

Yet another nice one from chris that I would trade my bug and left nut for. Clean clean clean as always.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Registered member

citymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud of

I want those coilovers for my Galant VR-4, they have been long discontinued from tein.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Registered Member

Hondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud of

I also looked for those teins....nice car!!! way better than the 11k jdm one on the galant board.

Quick Reply: 1987 RHD Galant VR-4 Clean, Legal, Unmolested, Turbo, One of the first off the line!