VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Import - ASIA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/)
-   -   1969 Datsun Roadster SR20 swap work wheels! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/1969-datsun-roadster-sr20-swap-work-wheels-491013/)

yllalnad 05-21-2016 05:41 AM

1969 Datsun Roadster SR20DET s14 swap work wheels!

2 Attachment(s)
Name: Dan
Means of contact: text phone or pms 757-714-5214
Price: $10k firm NO TRADES

Description: Well I have really enjoyed this project so far but it's time for it to go. My beautiful lady and I have a baby girl due in August and my finances do not have room to keep the Datsun around on a single income. At this point in my life I need financial stability and realized I have to unload a bit of debt I've sunk into this car. :(

There are so many things to list and I have so many pictures. Currently the car is somewhat apart but I have everything boxed up and put away. The body is sitting back on the completed chassis and the motor sits beautifully in a shaved engine bay that is primed,
Brand new never been on the road work meisters that I had the center bore machined on two to fit the front hubs. At this point I'm going to just list all the goodies and put up a few of the recent pics I have and serious inquiries will get more upon request. This project started as a full running 69 1600 and I just completely tore into it.

Here is everything in a nutshell
15x7 Work Meister CR wheels brand new wrapped in bfgoodrich Gforce sport comp 2s 195/50/15
S14 sr20det from a jdm supplier in manassas va.
Treadstone diy top mount manifold (already welded together)
In tank Walbro 255 fuel pump, welded in the civic catch can and pump ring in the top and had the inside of the tank cleaned and sealed.
Exedy clutch stage 1 and aluminum flywheel
Wiring specialties s14a into our roadster custom engine harness
Ez wiring 20 circuit kit for the chassis wiring
Cx racing aluminum radiator and fan
Cx racing intercooler
Cx racing aluminum piping kit with clamps and couplers (not made to fit car yet.)
Datsunparts full pro comp suspension kit (stock rear leafs) with the bigger sway bar
All the frame and chassis parts have been stripped cleaned and recoated with a chassis paint and all new ball joint rubbers and bushings have been replaced.
Stock rear axle cleaned up and recoated with stock rear brakes
New brake lines from rear of chassis up until wilwood prop valve on custom bracket on frame
Spriso big brake kit with the Coleman racing rotors, already plumbed up to the frame.
Spriso motor mounts welded in with jiggy
Spriso full Subaru justy alternator conversion
Brand new oem 240z master cylinder
All stock interior seats are clean other than driver seat has a hole in the lower cushion from PO
Stock dash with dash cover. Currently out of the car and I do not have the stock gauges because I had planned to go aftermarket.

The body had been through some sort of "restoration" in the 90s I'm assuming because the floor pans are not stock but they are solid.

I replaced both rocker panels and the lower apron rails in the engine bay with handmade pieces. Basically from the fenders back would just need to be final blocked and primed and they would be ready for paint. I have two sets of fenders because I planned on welding the wider flares to the cleaner fenders so they had a nice fitment over the wider wheels. I set them on the car and it looked fantastic.

This car does not need much more to be finished but I have too much money into it already and don't want to put more in with my baby girls due date coming faster each day. It would really just need a set of gauges, the metal and bodywork finished on the front end, painted and reassembly. This car was kind of a bastard car to begin with because a lot of the previous "restoration" work is nowhere close to the factory parts. Which meant I didn't feel terrible about cutting into it to do the SR and all the other things. It really is still a blank canvas basically.
If you pm me and are seriously interested I can give you my number and we can talk easier that way.

Also if you are interested in the car but not interested in the work involved to finish message me and we can talk details about and additional amount to finish it depending on what you want.

My name is Dan and the car is garage kept here in Virginia beach in my home and I can show at anytime.

My asking price is 10,000. I have a clean title as well.

Pictures:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187763[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]187764[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]187763[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]187764[/ATTACH]

I have a ton of photos so if you are interested we can share them through pms or whatever

yllalnad 05-31-2016 03:30 AM

Re: 1969 Datsun Roadster SR20 swap work wheels!

Accepting offers... Could even part with the wheels to drop the price further

dumpedej8 10-13-2016 10:18 AM

Re: 1969 Datsun Roadster SR20 swap work wheels!

Still available?